emv cloning question

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
I just cloned my first j2a040 card to a 201 dump(havn't tested it out yet) via x2 5.1 and an omnikey 3121. do I need to also encode the track data to the magnetic stripe also to cashout @ atm? or is the chip the only one I need to encode? thnx in advance brahhs!!!

lispa

Basic
Reaction score
I just cloned my first j2a040 card to a 201 dump(havn't tested it out yet) via x2 5.1 and an omnikey 3121. do I need to also encode the track data to the magnetic stripe also to cashout @ atm? or is the chip the only one I need to encode? thnx in advance brahhs!!!
i guess yes so that if the chip fails (assuming u use 3 dipping method) it switches to magnet stripe.

Also come back here & tell us if your clone was successful- we still newbies to this?

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
I'm about to go out and give it a try. I'm not very confident in it being done 100% correctly. this shit/tech is tough for me to master

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
heres an update. I think the card would've worked if the pin would've been correct. the idump I bought was apparently not accurate. I've decided to get my own deep insert shimmer. prob buying today

Mr1k

Basic
Reaction score
I tried buying a gsm skimmer b4 but I was ripped. It’s hard to find valid dump + pin plug.. do you know where I can get one from

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
I found a website where their sold cheap and they claim to actually go through an escrow company that holds the funds until your product arrives and you inspect it. I'll grab the link and you can check it out

a1922

Basic
Reaction score
I found a website where their sold cheap and they claim to actually go through an escrow company that holds the funds until your product arrives and you inspect it. I'll grab the link and you can check it out
what is the link website?

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
so you think their scammers? it'd make sense chz there shit bee too good to be true

Darklord3601

Basic
Reaction score
im in the same boat... have an msrx6, omnikey, jcop40ks, cardpeak, all that and can not for the life of me find 201s with pins... got beat everytime... lmk if you have anyluck. this scene is viscious

Dlslater

Basic
Reaction score
Yes, better to clone track. I just do track 2.

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
I wish I could just make one of my own. but I've never made a pcb circuit board before and don't know shit about the necessary wiring etc. I scoured the internet for tutorials even and came up with nothing useful enuf for a newb...ish guy like me

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
and I emailed the website I linked above several times and never got a response so they must be a scam

hari2000

Basic
Reaction score
and I emailed the website I linked above several times and never got a response so they must be a scam
all of them scam bro i also look to many places nothing until now just scam people who looking to scam next step is to go to darknet i hope to found some thing

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
I found a lot on AliExpress and Alibaba but they only seem to have mag stripe skimmers. no emv chip deep insert ones. but it looks like they have the bare pcb sheet that you can buy and put all the components on yourself. I also found a deep insert on a site called indiamart I think. its only I think 327 ish. but their prob a scam too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-192015.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-192015.jpg
    775.9 KB · Views: 31

anticlub

Basic
Reaction score
I found a lot on AliExpress and Alibaba but they only seem to have mag stripe skimmers. no emv chip deep insert ones. but it looks like they have the bare pcb sheet that you can buy and put all the components on yourself. I also found a deep insert on a site called indiamart I think. its only I think 327 ish. but their prob a scam too
Ayo if you find anything like a emv chip insert that I could put on gas stations or something please share, I cannot find bins with pins for canada. So if I could skim my own that would be great

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
Ayo if you find anything like a emv chip insert that I could put on gas stations or something please share, I cannot find bins with pins for canada. So if I could skim my own that would be great
I found a website that uses a 3rd party escrow service that holds your money until you receive your product. they sell deep insert shimmers CHEAP TOO. 900$ I'm considering getting one. I've been chatting with the support people of the site. their page is www.emv-cloner.com

Top Bottom