Carding emv shimmer tutorial NEEDED!

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
I've been looking around online at emv skimmer/shimmers and have came to the conclusion that I'd like to see if I can make my own before I go pay 1000+ on these thangz. I habe soldered before but not exactly the most knowledgable on pcb and circuit board building etc. I wish there was a kit one could buy of all the parts I'd need and I assemble/build it. but since that's a pipe dream. has anyone out thurr do anything like this before? or be able to throw me a step by step tutorial. I've included a pic of the kimd that I'd wanna do. (,deep insert shimmer)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-012831.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-012831.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 45

noGame69

Basic
Reaction score
I've been looking around online at emv skimmer/shimmers and have came to the conclusion that I'd like to see if I can make my own before I go pay 1000+ on these thangz. I habe soldered before but not exactly the most knowledgable on pcb and circuit board building etc. I wish there was a kit one could buy of all the parts I'd need and I assemble/build it. but since that's a pipe dream. has anyone out thurr do anything like this before? or be able to throw me a step by step tutorial. I've included a pic of the kimd that I'd wanna do. (,deep insert shimmer)
Looking for the same bro, maybe starting with buying a real atm cardreader to check the board in it

ATMinvaders

Custom Skimming Devices
Banned
Seller
Reaction score
if you ever decide on buying one we aint got emv shimmer yet but we got skimmers for very low compared to competitors. we even came up with a rather extraordinary package today. 500 dollar for both insert skimmer + pinpad overlay. i dont thing any other seller can match this, anyway there is some terms ofcourse, you can read more of this on our telegram channel https://t.me/ATMinvaders

Last edited:
Top Bottom