EMV SOFTWARE

R.R.I

Basic
Reaction score
What can u afford? I paid $250, give me any offers I'll send software. People vouch for me all over this site. Search for info before you reach out, the only proof is I can send screen shot. If I send anything else, u will end up with software free. Not fair to me. Take it or leave it. Your choice. I'm tired of giving everything free, no return

Handsome

Basic
Reaction score
what software is it? I bought x1 and x2 and all that shit, and it writes data to the cards but will decline no matter what, even if you clone a real card.

R.R.I

Basic
Reaction score
Show me what u have cause mine works for me, I've also had no complaints from anyone who got it from me

Handsome

Basic
Reaction score
Show me what u have cause mine works for me, I've also had no complaints from anyone who got it from me
A dangerously honest comment. I'll sell what I have to you for a quarter of the price you're selling for.

RasmusHero

Basic
Reaction score
The real issue is getting good JCOP cards that are not pre programmed with Proprietory ATR codes, as well as many jcop cards if not requested are missing the cpcl code which is mandatory for a transaction.

Secondly the only software that is available is only good for SDA (Static Bins ) unless you have a private software developer to develop a specific software that generates the ARQC key codes to actually successfully clone a DDA or CDA encryption token.

So to say you have Emv software you really need to be more specific because no one cares about your software that clones static Bins because we already have that. We want software that generates and calculates the correct ARQC codes then we can actually talk.

Handsome

Basic
Reaction score
The real issue is getting good JCOP cards that are not pre programmed with Proprietory ATR codes, as well as many jcop cards if not requested are missing the cpcl code which is mandatory for a transaction.

Secondly the only software that is available is only good for SDA (Static Bins ) unless you have a private software developer to develop a specific software that generates the ARQC key codes to actually successfully clone a DDA or CDA encryption token.

So to say you have Emv software you really need to be more specific because no one cares about your software that clones static Bins because we already have that. We want software that generates and calculates the correct ARQC codes then we can actually talk.
If this is really the issue, hypothetically; what job do I need to attain to confiscate the ARQC key /encryption tokens?

guru_

Basic
Reaction score
What can u afford? I paid $250, give me any offers I'll send software. People vouch for me all over this site. Search for info before you reach out, the only proof is I can send screen shot. If I send anything else, u will end up with software free. Not fair to me. Take it or leave it. Your choice. I'm tired of giving everything free, no return

zaq

Basic
Reaction score
This girl will lie to you for weeks just so she can take $100 from ya

9Con

Basic
Reaction score
I have X1, X2, EMV V8, V8.6, and a MasterCard ARQC Generator. I haven't had trouble with generating Master Keys or getting cards declined so far.

1Rxgianca

Basic
Reaction score
I have X1, X2, EMV V8, V8.6, and a MasterCard ARQC Generator. I haven't had trouble with generating Master Keys or getting cards declined so far.

bro can you please contact me 561 480 0568 or text me on telegram @upandcomingswipe

sabinmat

Basic
Reaction score
what software is it? I bought x1 and x2 and all that shit, and it writes data to the cards but will decline no matter what, even if you clone a real card.
X1, X2, EMV V8, V8.6 don't work.
after spending my money buying shit softwares a bulgarian man showme me the big Daphne EMV Tool v2.0 from prilexgroup.cc
I had to sell my car to buy this software for 10K bro. I sold my car. I bought it and surprise it is the only software that works.
but beware of rippers. now on the internet are rippers who created fake copie of the original daphne.
an example of fake daphne is prilex.group.

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
which is the real site some one said this site prilex.group is the real one and some said prilexgroup.cc is the legit site lol
i think must make a vote for the real site

megalodon

Premium
Reaction score
X1, X2, EMV V8, V8.6 don't work.
after spending my money buying shit softwares a bulgarian man showme me the big Daphne EMV Tool v2.0 from prilexgroup.cc
I had to sell my car to buy this software for 10K bro. I sold my car. I bought it and surprise it is the only software that works.
but beware of rippers. now on the internet are rippers who created fake copie of the original daphne.
an example of fake daphne is prilex.group.
hahahaha 'i had to sell my car' and do anybody will you believe you? you are the scammer that owns prilexgroup.cc.
@qianduoduo94 contact me on ICQ @mgldn to show you real proof.
prilexgroup.cc is the real site
don't believe this ripper, his website is made in GoDaddy Website Creator lmao

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
hahahaha 'i had to sell my car' and do anybody will you believe you? you are the scammer that owns prilexgroup.cc.
@qianduoduo94 contact me on ICQ @mgldn to show you real proof.

don't believe this ripper, his website is made in GoDaddy Website Creator lmao
ICQ suck drop me your telegram i will contact you

Top Bottom