EMV softwear over

super3link

Basic
Reaction score
I have tried so many time to card dumps using EMV softwear following the correct procedure but failed everytime.
Does anyone out there succeeded in some new way to card dumps if so please share.
aswell how can i corrupt the emv chip so the terminal will promote swiping.

thanks.

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
I have tried so many time to card dumps using EMV softwear following the correct procedure but failed everytime.
Does anyone out there succeeded in some new way to card dumps if so please share.
aswell how can i corrupt the emv chip so the terminal will promote swiping.

thanks.
inbox me bro i will teach you

super3link

Basic
Reaction score
inbox me bro i will teach you
be aware this member calling him self Sharksauce or Blitz Krieg on Telegram is scammer and a Ripper.
What happened he told to buy X2 2.8 Gold edition for 200 USD from him when i payed he sent me a softwwear with no registration key when asked why he said the integrated key didn't work a fat lie, after asking for a solution was recommended to buy the key for 100 usd witch i did from a someone calls him self approved verified seller Crdpro on telegram, after the payment everything went silent.
when i asked him for my money back he started send me free software like bt tools and cradpeek plus a fake X2 software and refused the give the money back.
conclusion this member Sharksause and approved verified seller Crdpro is the same person a scammer and a Ripper stole 300 USD from me.
Members be aware.

Reaction score
Hahaha, Dumps are dead, Hardly to cash them out I have almost 30k pcs of different countries dumps I got last 2 month ago and guess what nothing is working, they have changed everything, the new world has different ways of cashing out and i can boldly say dumps emv is not useful again, if you want that I can send you for nothing, shame on anyone who sells it :) you guys need to help people not to scam them knowing well this shit is useless.

christhoms2021

Carding Novice
Reaction score
be aware this member calling him self Sharksauce or Blitz Krieg on Telegram is scammer and a Ripper.
What happened he told to buy X2 2.8 Gold edition for 200 USD from him when i payed he sent me a softwwear with no registration key when asked why he said the integrated key didn't work a fat lie, after asking for a solution was recommended to buy the key for 100 usd witch i did from a someone calls him self approved verified seller Crdpro on telegram, after the payment everything went silent.
when i asked him for my money back he started send me free software like bt tools and cradpeek plus a fake X2 software and refused the give the money back.
conclusion this member Sharksause and approved verified seller Crdpro is the same person a scammer and a Ripper stole 300 USD from me.
Members be aware.
X2 2.8 gold edition:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: now thats fuked up

Top Bottom