Favorite IDE?

Honeyykidd

Basic
Reaction score
When it comes to Python or other small scripting languages like Perl and Ruby, I like to use Sublime Text 3 with all my favorite extensions installed, it basically becomes a full fledged IDE and it's super lightweight.

For web devevelopment, I mainly use Visual Studio Code as the live server extension makes demoing super easy.

For C# and C++, Visual Studio Professional 2019 is my go to. It's what I use at work, and I can share my settings across all my devices with my microsoft account.

What's your favorite IDE?

lighter

Basic
Reaction score
Call me a basic whore, but I prefere Code::Blocks. Doesn't have anything fancy, but it does have everything you need to write and compile. I can never stay with other IDEs

Honeyykidd

Basic
Reaction score
Call me a basic whore, but I prefere Code::Blocks. Doesn't have anything fancy, but it does have everything you need to write and compile. I can never stay with other IDEs
Code::Blocks is perfect for C language, it's what my CySec professor made me use. And for C# specifically, the .net integration in Visual Studio is unmatched.

knull

Basic
Reaction score
For Python better use Spyder. I used it for Code::Blocks but I gained a liking to Visual Studio, so at the moment I'm use Visual Studio 2017 for languages like C++ and assembler.

Top Bottom