Feds at post office?

Brown

Basic
Reaction score
Hey guys iwas just wondering if this would ever be an issue to a carder if they were to pick up a package. Any feelings?

ryadpro

Basic
Reaction score
If you're getting shipped drugs, the DEA might have an eye on you or bust you at the post office.

If your drop is blacklisted, they usually wont even ship to your drop...and once it IS blacklisted or hot, the feds will be at the drop, not the post office.

Either way, dumb way to get caught....it only means you're not changing your drops frequent enough

Capuano

Basic
Reaction score
How long do you think it will take to have a drop blacklisted? After 1 successful order or several attempts?

ryadpro

Basic
Reaction score
How long do you think it will take to have a drop blacklisted? After 1 successful order or several attempts?
Hard to say, USPS will blacklist you pretty quick from my experience...but who the fuck uses USPS anymore right? :p

I've had a "personal" drop that I've used on and off for about 5 years now. In a year, I average about 9-10 shipments to it, which isn't too bad I guess. Probably the reason why it's still not blacklisted.

I used to use an empty house for 3 months before they blacklisted it. A friend who lived in the neighborhood mentioned that the fedex driver would sometimes leave packages at the drops neighbors house, til he told them nobody lived in the house next door. I'm assuming that's why it got blacklisted. :rolleyes:

Anyway to answer your question, 1 surely wont kill it...neither will 10...but if you're shipping 10+ a week, especially under different names, it will get killed FAST

Capuano

Basic
Reaction score
What I had been thinking is that as soon as the cops in the area get notified of the fraud happening at the address, that they could eventually decide to watch it.

Vattghern

Basic
Reaction score
I have experienced feds at drops from laziness

Never be lazy with changing drops court and time wasted is more expensive than driving a little further. Never use navigation unit to drops police use it as evidence against u in court and to find where your been.

Leave phones at home iphone 4 stores GPS logs of where you been NEVER use IM on your mobile.

If your doing a depot or post office pickup of the goods don't even worry about the card the driver leaves just have enough identification to pick the goods up from depot or post office and tracking number.

Always watch if you being followed use drops with low level traffic around you so makes it easier to observe the feds watching note:They will drive anything

Never store card details on computer use email and true crypt the shit of it with a hidden operating system.

use socks and vpn.

never tell people how great you are.

fellow these precautions should keep you out of jail take care and stay safe.

j day

Basic
Reaction score
Big bust in New York today, carders should be on their toes.

Top Bottom