for noobs having trouble cashing out

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
go make your self a accounbt on a business payment platform,like melio or zilmoney,first you will need to get a fulkls with id and social and get one with a ein number as well because it will make it easier,then go to melio or zilmoney and make a account,just use there info to make a account and they you can use a paid text now number,just pay the 4.99 for the first time and after that mine is only 1.99,you can recieve all codes to that number,then you will have 2 seperate thimgs to do for verying the account which is easy,the firast one i believe you just fill out the info ,but the second one you will need to sent them a bank statement and just a copy of the id,make your own bank statement in photo shop with the info from the id,and after you connect a account to that platform then that the account is verified all the way,then you will be,tif you connect someone else bank account you wikll have to verify it with either login or the micro depos,then you will be able to write mass checks at a time for your employees,or wire and ach transfer from that account,you can bill pay and you can even send virtual cards to your employees,yes i said virtual cards to your employess from that account as pay,and you can take card payments and payments from other people,and you can make another account and just use them send payments to the other account and taking card payments,there is every way to make money with zil money,i shouldnt be telling this shit for free because alot of people dont know about this pllatform and you dont have to pass kyc to verify the shit,so your welcome,im not asking for no money up front likje everyone does,i like to see every one eat good,but if yopur real about it and profit good from it and you aint starving anymore hit me up and send some my way,and then we can work together and make some money on some other good hitting plays i got,stay smart and stay eating my friends i hope this helped,tthese platforms are styill fairly new so go get it while its good,and try not to forget about the one who showed you the way

Fixxx

Elite
Ultimate
Reaction score
Look where you create your topics. This is not the right section.

Topic moved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom