‼️FREE CC + OTP‼️A breakthrough in carding

H.U.G.O

Seller
Reaction score
1720610481299.png

The HUGO team announces a giveaway to all CRDPRO forum members

Conditions (To get free CC):
- Leave a detailed post on the thread, on the topic CC + OTP
- send to Telegram to receive the material: https://t.me/hg_support.
Conditions (To get free CC+OTP cards)
- Purchase any HUGO product and you will get free access to chat with CC+OTP cards for 24 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

H.U.G.O

Seller
Reaction score
Greetings dear forum readers, today I want to tell you a little bit about CC+OTP material and how to get it by phishing.

How does OPT even work?!

- I will tell you about a well-known method of social engineering. When the victim gets to the fake store and makes a purchase, he/she goes to the payment page, which sends us the payment details in parallel
6497FBCF-2076-45CF-B242-5D7CD4345258.jpeg
And at that moment, in parallel with the victim, you're confirming
of your payment.
Also pay attention to the yellow arrow - this is the control panel and its functionality:
SMS /PUSH/ verification amount/ new card/ card change/ payment error/ successful payment
A6E0E325-53AB-45F4-AF7C-C0A27EB60C72.pngD1ABDEFD-D00D-4597-95EB-BA17AF08E0BD.pngCFB339AD-4832-49C8-9F5C-38A2F4AD1829.jpeg

This shows the entire process of obtaining OTP
Also I want to tell you that we have a promotion, buying our training on CC+OTP mining(Click)
I give you access for 24 hours to our chat where credit cards in the amount of 5-10 cards.

Last edited:

Irishshowoff

Carding Novice
Reaction score
A credit card (CC) plus one-time password (OTP) mechanism is a critical aspect of secure financial transactions and The combination of credit card transactions with OTP authentication is a significant leap towards secure financial dealings

lomang1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Credit cards (CC) and one-time passcodes (OTP) team up to fortify online transactions. By requiring a unique, time-sensitive code for each transaction, OTP authentication drastically reduces the risk of fraud. This dynamic duo offers enhanced security, peace of mind, and a robust defense against cyber threats, ensuring transactions are secure and identities protected in the digital realm.

But when there is a “will” there’s a “way” and fraudster have seemed to have found that way! Fraudsters often use sophisticated techniques to bypass credit card security measures. When it comes to OTP (one-time passwords), some fraudsters employ social engineering tactics to trick individuals into revealing OTP codes. Additionally, malware and phishing attacks can target OTP messages sent to users' devices, giving fraudsters access to the codes they need to complete their illicit transactions.

jabossixback

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 43342

The HUGO team announces a giveaway to all CRDPRO forum members

Conditions (To get free CC):
- Leave a detailed post on the thread, on the topic CC + OTP
- send to Telegram to receive the material: https://t.me/hg_support.
Conditions (To get free CC+OTP cards)
- Purchase any HUGO product and you will get free access to chat with CC+OTP cards for 24 hours
I need oneee

Grecovery

Carding Novice
Reaction score
On this topic of the CC and OTP, I am going to study up because I don’t know much about it. I am very interested to learn more and also about the phishing process as well. I am just learning about the various “methods “ out there for this line of work and I have discovered some interesting things, and this one is a new one for me. I would be interested in accessing the telegram channel associated with this if possible. Thanks hun!

H.U.G.O

Seller
Reaction score
On this topic of the CC and OTP, I am going to study up because I don’t know much about it. I am very interested to learn more and also about the phishing process as well. I am just learning about the various “methods “ out there for this line of work and I have discovered some interesting things, and this one is a new one for me. I would be interested in accessing the telegram channel associated with this if possible. Thanks hun!
Yeah, of course, I mean, your message on Telegram.

mikeoxlong777

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Credit cards and one-time passcodes (OTPs) join forces to fortify online transactions by necessitating a unique, time-sensitive code for each transaction. This OTP authentication method dramatically diminishes the risk of fraud, offering enhanced security, reassurance, and a robust defense against cyber threats. It ensures that transactions are secure and shields identities in the digital sphere.

However, despite these safeguards, fraudsters persistently find ways to exploit vulnerabilities. They employ advanced methods to circumvent credit card security protocols. In the realm of OTPs, fraudsters resort to social engineering tactics to manipulate individuals into divulging their OTP codes. Furthermore, malware and phishing attacks specifically target OTP messages sent to users' devices, granting fraudsters the access needed to carry out illicit transactions.

Top Bottom