[FREE CCs] Punch in card information into POS system and bypass all verification

ogvon

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
I have thousands of cards for anyone who can set up: merchant accounts + bank accounts.

[Edit]
Two options:
- Send me invoices from the merchant account (shopify, stripe, poynt tend to work best)
- Add me as a verified user and I will set up a POS system on my mobile device to manually punch in the cards.

The best merchant accounts to run these schemes under are retail businesses such as Pizza Parlors etc. Financial/Accounting firms also work great as well. Would like you to already be comfortable with setting up accounts with EINs you have access to, however, if you need EIN/SSN information I can plug that as well.

Last edited:

ogvon

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
If you are skilled in setting up new bank accounts, PM me so we can work. I have an operation running where we are in constant need of new bank accounts to attach to our eCommerce vendor profiles.

ogvon

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
Slots are currently booked up. We are overloaded with CCs. Will reply back on this thread when slots are open.

ogvon

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
Currently booked up with CCs. We are not bringing in any more suppliers.

MESSAGE OG_VON ON TELEGRAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING!!!
- Shopify accounts
- Stripe accounts
- Poynt GoDaddy accounts

Add me as a verified staff member or send me invoices. Got plenty of cards to use with frictionless setups. Message og_von on telegram.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-26 170744.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-26 170744.png
    92 KB · Views: 41
  • letsgo.png
    letsgo.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 41

Looptyloop

Basic
Reaction score
I have batch CCs to give out for free for anyone who can set up vendor accounts + bank accounts. I will walk you through how to set these up.

You will set up a merchant account, then manually type in card information into a POS system as if you are a pizza shop taking orders over the phone. This bypasses all verification including VBV/MSC checks. Next day cash out to your bank acccount. Been doing this on my own for the past couple days. Message og_von on telegram.
im in

ogvon

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
PM on telegram: og_von

The best if you have stripe / shopify / poynt accounts already set up so we can start invoicing.

Last edited:

azelbon1

Basic
Reaction score
I have thousands of cards for anyone who can set up: merchant accounts + bank accounts.

[Edit]
Two options:
- Send me invoices from the merchant account (shopify, stripe, poynt tend to work best)
- Add me as a verified user and I will set up a POS system on my mobile device to manually punch in the cards.

The best merchant accounts to run these schemes under are retail businesses such as Pizza Parlors etc. Financial/Accounting firms also work great as well. Would like you to already be comfortable with setting up accounts with EINs you have access to, however, if you need EIN/SSN information I can plug that as well.
hey boss i have an merchant accounts and etrade account let me know

melbellas

Like to learn anyone like to teach???
Premium
Reaction score
I
PM IF YOU CAN SET UP BANK ACCOUNTS. I WILL PAY UP FRONT OR SEND YOU FREE CCs TO CASH OUT WITH MY METHOD.
Was able to do it a year or so a go... Do not think changed much if at all... I am willing to give it a try...

WhiteRokie

Premium
Reaction score

[Edit]
Two options:

I have a team and we can supply merchant accounts + bank drops. Send us a PM on telegram (t.me/whiterokie)

Let's work brother

Top Bottom