Market FRESH CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS/NOVBV BINS - BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET FOR ENYONE / PRICES START FROM $1

Jokeronyou69

Basic
Reaction score
WIZARDSHOP IS KEEPING YOUR MONEY IF YOU BUY ONE OF THEIR BULLSHIT FILES! HERES AN EXAMPLE I WAS BOUGHT A CARD AND RECEIVED THIS BULLSHIT. THEY READ MY TICKET AND IGNORED IT AND CLAIM I WAS NEVER DEBITED!
PIECE OF SHIT ROBBING ME FOR CHUMP CHANGE?!

OK I HAVE A BETTER VENDOR THAN WIZARDSHOP . WHOEVER WANTS THE SHOP FOR FREE LET ME KNOW I NORMALLY CHARGE FOR THIS BUT I WILL GIVE THE LONK FOR FREE! JUST BECAUSE THESE FUCK BOYS WANNA PLAY ME LIKE IM FUCKING STUPID

Attachments

• 32AEF5A9-A18A-4E80-8FEB-C63F8201805D.jpeg
    32AEF5A9-A18A-4E80-8FEB-C63F8201805D.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 7

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
YES I WAS DEBITED FOR THE ORDER I CAN SEE MY BALANCE!
write me ur nickname and order number in pm and i ll provide ccs or get moneyback

technical work was carried out, so there were interruptions in the work of the store

I apologize for the inconvenience, everything is working fine now

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
WIZARDSHOP IS KEEPING YOUR MONEY IF YOU BUY ONE OF THEIR BULLSHIT FILES! HERES AN EXAMPLE I WAS BOUGHT A CARD AND RECEIVED THIS BULLSHIT. THEY READ MY TICKET AND IGNORED IT AND CLAIM I WAS NEVER DEBITED!

OK I HAVE A BETTER VENDOR THAN WIZARDSHOP . WHOEVER WANTS THE SHOP FOR FREE LET ME KNOW I NORMALLY CHARGE FOR THIS BUT I WILL GIVE THE LONK FOR FREE! JUST BECAUSE THESE FUCK BOYS WANNA PLAY ME LIKE IM FUCKING STUPID
BRO THIS WAS A PURCHASE DURING TECH WORKS, WRITE ME YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND NICKNAME AND I WILL DEAL WITH YOUR CARD

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
WIZARD SHOP

Date06.05.2022 20:54:54
Order3PARV0

Order list​

Total 20 items.

Product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product
Unknown product

In total: on 288.80 $​

Bro after i placed my order this is what i get! no cvv and money was debited for $288.80 from my account! please refund my money to my account? i have sent you ticket messages and pm messages no response! that is why i am posting it her bro!​

WIZARD SHOP

Showing 1-6 of 6 items.

CategoryTopicLast update
OrdersOrder 3PARV0Opened2022-05-07 18:29:51
General dataBTC ticket 2b686a6df6a6e68342f0deeb7e394336a46933c8986069b7c4821c5058ecc11f hash please kindly load my account-2022-05-07 08:22:57
OrdersOrder 3PARV0Opened2022-05-07 04:00:13
OrdersOrder 3PARV0Opened2022-05-07 03:58:44
BillingBID 215Opened2022-05-06 22:57:10
BillingBID 215Opened2022-05-06 21:57:28

found and sent you the purchased cards in a ticket, check

I apologize for the inconvenience

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

found and sent you a PM your card. you need to be calmer, you bought only one card, during technical works, there was a failure during the purchase, now the technical works are over and there should not be more such errors

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
whats fucking wrong with ur sever i got 77$ on my account i bought 3 cards for 17$ each only one cards was revealed to me and my balance went negative for what please u better fix this i waited way too long for fucked seervice to get back @Cyberkafe090
send me orders numbers, please

kaos24ss

Basic
Reaction score
You keep saying you’ve fixed errors , but I have Been trying too login/sign up hundreds off times different browsers tried tor etc and still I get ERROR ERROR ERORR everytime!

madman247

Premium
Reaction score
found and sent you the purchased cards in a ticket, check

I apologize for the inconvenience
HEY PLEASE CHECK MY ORDER AGAIN YOU RESENT ME STUFF I BOUGHT A WHILE AGO! PLEASE CORRECT WHAT YOU SENT ME? WRONG ORDER ( Order 3PARV0 )

madman247

Premium
Reaction score
see

these purchases were yesterday, just during technical work, so you had such an error.

now it won't be like that. Now all purchases are working properly.

please wait, now I will pull your cards out of the database and send them to you in a ticket.

madman247

Premium
Reaction score
HEY PLEASE CHECK MY ORDER AGAIN YOU RESENT ME STUFF I BOUGHT A WHILE AGO! PLEASE CORRECT WHAT YOU SENT ME? WRONG ORDER ( Order 3PARV0 )

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
what u mean?write ticket or pm please

I threw you 20 cards that you bought during technical works, there were 20 cards in your order and I threw them all to you

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
TECHNICAL WORKS ON THE SERVER. SHOP IS TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE EXPECT MAINTENANCE WORKS.

WE SORRY FOR THE TEMPORARY INCONVENIENCE

madman247

Premium
Reaction score
what u mean?write ticket or pm please

I threw you 20 cards that you bought during technical works, there were 20 cards in your order and I threw them all to you
they where cards you sold to me around 04/23/2022! i have bought these same cards before your shut down for technical work! please check your data base? and stop playing games with me! all this cards have been sold before they are not new cvv!

Jokeronyou69

Basic
Reaction score
TECHNICAL WORKS ON THE SERVER. SHOP IS TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE EXPECT MAINTENANCE WORKS.

WE SORRY FOR THE TEMPORARY INCONVENIENCE
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID! WIZARD FUCKING SUCKS HE SOLD ME A CARD THAT I HAD BOUGHT A MONTH AGO!! AFTER I TRIED BUYING THE CARD AGAIN!
SO LITERALLY LAST MONTH I BOUGHT A CARD FROM A DIFFERENT WEBSITE AND WIZARD WAS ADVERTISING THE CARD. I BOUGHT IT BUT WHEN I BOUGHT THE CARD IT GAVE ME NO DETAILS AND JUST A NAME. I WROTE A TICKET AND WAS IGNORED!! NOW I WROTE HIM ON HERE AND HE INBOXES ME THE CARD DETAILS!
I GO THROUGH MY OLD CARDS AND JUST NOTICED I ALREADY BOUGHT THE SAME EXACT CARD!

madman247

Premium
Reaction score
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID! WIZARD FUCKING SUCKS HE SOLD ME A CARD THAT I HAD BOUGHT A MONTH AGO!! AFTER I TRIED BUYING THE CARD AGAIN!
SO LITERALLY LAST MONTH I BOUGHT A CARD FROM A DIFFERENT WEBSITE AND WIZARD WAS ADVERTISING THE CARD. I BOUGHT IT BUT WHEN I BOUGHT THE CARD IT GAVE ME NO DETAILS AND JUST A NAME. I WROTE A TICKET AND WAS IGNORED!! NOW I WROTE HIM ON HERE AND HE INBOXES ME THE CARD DETAILS!
I GO THROUGH MY OLD CARDS AND JUST NOTICED I ALREADY BOUGHT THE SAME EXACT CARD!
i had the same experience with this @wizardshop.cc i bought 20pcs cvv last month before he shut down for technical work! and 2 days ago i bought another 20pcs once the shop was up and running only to find out he sold me to the same 20pcs from last month too! that's fucked up men! i thought this guy @Harry Potter was one of the best guys out there! now i'm having second thoughts aswell!

Top Bottom