Market FRESH CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS/NOVBV BINS - BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET FOR ENYONE / PRICES START FROM $1

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Technical work with BTC is over.

Top up balance via BTC and LTC most be working without problems

Happy shopping

Abands15

Basic
Reaction score
Technical work with BTC is over.

Top up balance via BTC and LTC most be working without problems

Happy shopping
Every time I try to buy something on the site this error message keep popping up. No matter what phone I use I’m so upset got money on my site but can’t use it. 6BF71870-B734-4F08-B53A-D8F434B764D8.png

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Every time I try to buy something on the site this error message keep popping up. No matter what phone I use I’m so upset got money on my site but can’t use it. View attachment 4204
give me ur nickname please, for solved this bug
and write what search parameters you specify

someone apparently already bought this card, before you, but the database has not yet been fully updated. we are currently solving this problem, then such errors would be minimal

money in this case is not withdrawn from the balance, just try to buy another card or wait for the cards to be updated

Last edited:

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
?GOOD NEWS!?

Prices for cards have been updated.

Now all prices are MUCH LOWER than they were before.〽️

Happy shopping.

onlineorderhalfoff

Carding Novice
Reaction score
hey bro I just sent myself btc to my account but it’s been 45 minutes and I haven’t seen anything, I even entered the txid correctly idk if it’s taking a long time or if there’s an issue with it but I sent 98$

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
I can’t login to my account. My username name is dcrown help me update it

scofield22

Carding Novice
Reaction score
hi can you check my account please i put money on it and still got nothing!! ....scofield022

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Last edited:

madman247

Premium
Reaction score
HEY! my username is ( BADman999 ) please send me new password i keep getting this error message
( These credentials do not match our records. ) remember i bought $288 worth of 20pcs cvv from you the last time that needs all replacement because you sent me duplicated order! i hope you can resolve this issues once and for all too? WRONG ORDER YOU SENT ME! ( Order 3PARV0 )

THIS WAS MY OLD USERNAME: ( madman888 ) WHICH YOU SOLD ME THE SAME ORDER WAY BACK IN FEBRUARY ! BEFORE YOUR SITE WENT DOWN FOR TECHNICAL WORK! AND THEN IN MARCH YOU SOLD THE SAME ORDER TO ME WITH MY NEW USERNAME: ( BADman99 ) I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I HAVE RECORDS OF EVERYTHING!

Last edited:

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
HEY! my username is ( BADman999 ) please send me new password i keep getting this error message
( These credentials do not match our records. ) remember i bought $288 worth of 20pcs cvv from you the last time that needs all replacement because you sent me duplicated order! i hope you can resolve this issues once and for all too? WRONG ORDER YOU SENT ME! ( Order 3PARV0 )

THIS WAS MY OLD USERNAME: ( madman888 ) WHICH YOU SOLD ME THE SAME ORDER WAY BACK IN FEBRUARY ! BEFORE YOUR SITE WENT DOWN FOR TECHNICAL WORK! AND THEN IN MARCH YOU SOLD THE SAME ORDER TO ME WITH MY NEW USERNAME: ( BADman99 ) I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I HAVE RECORDS OF EVERYTHING!
yes sure

check pm

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
what is that purchase error ?

it was someone who bought the card, a couple of minutes before you. you just need to choose another card. we are trying to reduce the number of such errors and speed up the update of the database.

madman247

Premium
Reaction score
yes sure

check pm
THANKS HARRY POTTER. I GUESS YOU ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORLD! I RECEIVED MY ACCOUNT LOGIN BACK AND MY FUNDS OF $288. THANK YOU FOR RESOLVING THIS ISSUES FOR ME! I HOPE EVER ONE CAN BE CONFIDENT AGAIN TO BUY STUFF FROM THIS GUY. HE HAS REDEEMED HIMSELF.

Top Bottom