Market FRESH CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS/NOVBV BINS - BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET FOR ENYONE / PRICES START FROM $1

Lol99999

Basic
Reaction score
Hands Down the best CC shop on the Internet. I have been using them since the rocky starting where accounts got deleted and servers were down for days and weeks for maintenance. This issue has long since been resolved.
Wizard's sniffs are 100% on the money and i haven't had a bad card so far.
When it comes to the other vendors on the site i have had no luck and found their info to be either bad entirely and or if the card was dead then the fully or other info was also bunk.
I recommend only buying wizard sniff and from his database and you can't lose, the selection and availability of cards that hit hard is unbeatable in my experience.

Thanks wizard👍👍

Endpays

Basic
Reaction score
Wtf is this site i top up lot of money I try to checkout and it doesn’t work ? What is this ???

Endpays

Basic
Reaction score
THIS SHOP IS A SCAM ! HOW CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR STORE BUT IGNORE MY TICKET OF 24 HOURS . ON TOP OF THAT THERE ARE STILL PROBLEMS CHECKING OUT CARDS WTF! SCAM SCAM SCAM

Endpays

Basic
Reaction score
ALL THESE GOOD REVIEWS ARE JUST FOR BONUS . DO NOT USE THIS STORE. CARDS GET UPDATED YET GENERAL FAILURE STILL EXIST. WHAT A JOKE

joyboy59

Basic
Reaction score
Hands Down the best CC shop on the Internet. I have been using them since the rocky starting where accounts got deleted and servers were down for days and weeks for maintenance. This issue has long since been resolved.
Wizard's sniffs are 100% on the money and i haven't had a bad card so far.
When it comes to the other vendors on the site i have had no luck and found their info to be either bad entirely and or if the card was dead then the fully or other info was also bunk.
I recommend only buying wizard sniff and from his database and you can't lose, the selection and availability of cards that hit hard is unbeatable in my experience.

Thanks wizard👍👍
Why are you lying when you can't even buy the cards on this site ?

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
hello everyone, I am very sorry that I could not show up on time and made you worry. small problems offline.. i need 2-3 days and i will be back to work. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

main base wizard not more be roking again, but we ll added fresh other bases after 2-3 days

sorry for long answer

im not scam,dont panic please

Endpays

Basic
Reaction score
hello everyone, I am very sorry that I could not show up on time and made you worry. small problems offline.. i need 2-3 days and i will be back to work. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

main base wizard not more be roking again, but we ll added fresh other bases after 2-3 days

sorry for long answer

im not scam,dont panic please
Okay .. answer me this. Number 1 . How can the shop update if you’re not around? Number 2. Why can’t tickets be answered but there are daily updates? Number 3. How are cards disappearing from the shop if no one is able to buy and it’s giving error message. Number 4. Why is it someone like you is always disappearing and when you do we can’t buy anything? That make no sense at all and not trustworthy . To me You are updating the store with cards you don’t have to make people top up and unable to use the fund. Answer me all of this and I will believe you are not scam

Endpays

Basic
Reaction score
Okay .. answer me this. Number 1 . How can the shop update if you’re not around? Number 2. Why can’t tickets be answered but there are daily updates? Number 3. How are cards disappearing from the shop if no one is able to buy and it’s giving error message. Number 4. Why is it someone like you is always disappearing and when you do we can’t buy anything? That make no sense at all and not trustworthy . To me You are updating the store with cards you don’t have to make people top up and unable to use the fund. Answer me all of this and I will believe you are not scam
I topped up specifically for 2 bins .. and now they are gone somehow and there were 4 of them on the market… how could anyone have bought it if we get error message??

Pawi177

Basic
Reaction score
I topped up specifically for 2 bins .. and now they are gone somehow and there were 4 of them on the market… how could anyone have bought it if we get error message??
Benumb and this shop have the same cards. I know this because I have both of them

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
🔥HOT NEWS!!!🔥

WE WILL RESUME THE OPERATION OF THE MAIN BASE WIZARD’S VHQ SNIFF 95-99% VR IN APPROXIMATELY 1-2 WEEKS.

THIS IS 100% ALREADY CONFIRMED INFORMATION

these 1-2 weeks we will be adding small batches of other bases to the shop, today there will be updates

and after the specified time, we will resume deliveries of the main base.

I hope you are happy with this news.

in the meantime, stay tuned for updates to other databases

Top Bottom