Market FRESH CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS/NOVBV BINS - BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET FOR ENYONE / PRICES START FROM $1

kimsung56

Basic
Reaction score
You manually banned me from logging into my account , i have money over there , why will you banned me , all i did was to use your checker several times and you refunded the money back to my account , my account id : kimsung97

Kindly look into this issue

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
You manually banned me from logging into my account , i have money over there , why will you banned me , all i did was to use your checker several times and you refunded the money back to my account , my account id : kimsung97

Kindly look into this issue
yes

4. Creating clone accounts, attempting to hack, cheat the shop or abuse refund system leads to an immediate ban, without any money back.

You only have refunds. you kill bases and harm everyone else with it

kimsung56

Basic
Reaction score
yes

4. Creating clone accounts, attempting to hack, cheat the shop or abuse refund system leads to an immediate ban, without any money back.

You only have refunds. you kill bases and harm everyone else with it
I did not to that , i used your check to check all the cc i bought and they were all bad and your shop automatically refunded the money to my balance , how do i hack your site when i have been buying bin from your site , this is not right , please restore my site , i bought 15 cards and i used your refund botton to check if the card is good , i have used your refund botton in the past , and it will show it is good ,please restore my account

ab011994

Basic
Reaction score
WELCOME TO WIZARD'S SHOP

EN

WHY US?

All CC from private sniffers (Honest valid 90-99%)
Exclusive quality, with no analogues on forums
Search by BIN, Country, State, City, Zip, Bank, etc
Some cc supplied with Phone, E-mail, IP, DOB, etc
Friendly & responsive support
Discounts, bonuses, promotions
Regular updates

AUTO / NO VBV BINS

REGISTRATION TERMS:

Standard

Minimum deposit: $7*
Total: $7*

V.I.P. ( Limited Offer ) available soon
Minimum deposit: $0*
Total: $77*
+ Advanced features

ПОЧЕМУ МЫ?
Все СС с приватных снифферов (Честный валид 90-99%)
Эксклюзивное качество, которому нет аналогов на формах
Поиск по параметрам: BIN, Country, State, City, Zip, Bank и т.д.
Некоторые СС имеют Phone, E-mail, IP, DOB и т.д.
Дружелюбный и отзывчивый саппорт
Скидки, бонусы, акции
Регулярные обновления

AUTO / NON VBV BINS

УСЛОВИЯ РЕГИСТРАЦИИ:
Стандарт

Минимальный депозит: $7*
Итог: $7*

V.I.P. ( Ограниченно) скоро
Минимальный депозит: $0*
Итог: $77*
+ Дополнительные возможности

WEB LINK wizardshop.cc
TOR LINK (.ONION) wizardkikfp2xz66k53god4dmmf7osk4zpmxhoyaszvpwflgm42u3mid.onion
TELEGRAM NEWS https://t.me/Wizard_Shop_News

ALL OTHER ID AND SITES - FAKES , BE CAREFUL
———————————————————————————————
WIZARD'S SHOP. BY PROFESSIONALS. FOR PROFESSIONALS.
————————————————————————————————————————————

*price can be increased

WE LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS CC ON AN ONGOING BASIS
please allow me to buy all UK CCs you supply.

kimsung56

Basic
Reaction score
Kindly unbanned me , i used your refund botton because the cards were not valid , if the card is valid , your checker will not refund it , my account is : kimsung97

You cannot ban me when i did nothing wrong and i have money in my balance , this is not right , admin please do something

kimsung56

Basic
Reaction score
Kindly unbanned me , i used your refund botton because the cards were not valid , if the card is valid , your checker will not refund it , my account is : kimsung97

You cannot ban me when i did nothing wrong and i have money in my balance , this is not right , admin please do something

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

You are killing bases with your refunds. if you bought several cards and they are dead, you don’t need to buy more, the system reacts to checker cheating.
I unblocked your account. If such actions are repeated again, your account will be blocked forever

kimsung56

Basic
Reaction score
My question is do you support your sellers to upload bad cards ? I really want to know

Top Bottom