Friends, I need a U.S. credit card

BarryAllenn

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello friends, I need your help. I am an ordinary guy, I am 24 years old, I live in Kazakhstan. I work alone in my family and provide for my mom and younger brother. I need help, I am looking for a US credit card, I have been looking for a US credit card for several months now so that I can be verified on the US website so that I can improve my family's life. My life is flying by without any change as if I am living the same day every time. Can you please tell me where I can buy a USA credit card with a balance so I can get identity verification on the website, I need the card in a girl/woman's name. I don't need a large balance, the site will freeze the $1 for the duration of verification and unlock again, I don't need this card in the future. If you have a credit card, I am willing to buy from you for a reasonable price only after verifying the card as I have been scammed several times already. I just want to improve my life as we have a very small salary. If you have a credit card in a girl's name please help me, this forum is my last hope. Any usa bank credit card or virtual credit card like current, varo, chime will do. I hope i can get help from kind people, thank you very much
You can write in private messages or leave your contacts

spartadon

Banned
Supreme
Reaction score
Hello friends, I need your help. I am an ordinary guy, I am 24 years old, I live in Kazakhstan. I work alone in my family and provide for my mom and younger brother. I need help, I am looking for a US credit card, I have been looking for a US credit card for several months now so that I can be verified on the US website so that I can improve my family's life. My life is flying by without any change as if I am living the same day every time. Can you please tell me where I can buy a USA credit card with a balance so I can get identity verification on the website, I need the card in a girl/woman's name. I don't need a large balance, the site will freeze the $1 for the duration of verification and unlock again, I don't need this card in the future. If you have a credit card, I am willing to buy from you for a reasonable price only after verifying the card as I have been scammed several times already. I just want to improve my life as we have a very small salary. If you have a credit card in a girl's name please help me, this forum is my last hope. Any usa bank credit card or virtual credit card like current, varo, chime will do. I hope i can get help from kind people, thank you very much
from what you are saying it seems you want to pay for a subscription, all you want is a card that will pay for that.
On the other hand we can make self registered card with an available limit depending on what you request, these are the following banks we can open credit cards from Wells Fargo, Discover, Capital one, Citi and Chase. Contact on telegram @spartazen for more information

BarryAllenn

Carding Novice
Reaction score
from what you are saying it seems you want to pay for a subscription, all you want is a card that will pay for that.
On the other hand we can make self registered card with an available limit depending on what you request, these are the following banks we can open credit cards from Wells Fargo, Discover, Capital one, Citi and Chase. Contact on telegram @spartazen for more information
No, you misunderstood. This is not a subscription, I need the card only for 1 time, in the future I do not need this card from the word at all. I will try to write to you and find out the details.

BarryAllenn

Carding Novice
Reaction score
So, I was trying to get a loan to handle my bills and debt, and then I saw some stuff about these blank credit cards that you can use to take out cash from any ATM near you. I was a bit skeptical at first, but then I thought, why not give it a shot. I reached out to ( [email protected]), and they gave me the lowdown on how the card operates. They assured me that the card can pull out up to $5,000 a day, which turned out to be true to the word they said..This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card. Contact them now for assistance via email above.
scammer

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
no one will ever accept this terms on you better you start looking for a decent job first

Xhina

Premium
Reaction score
i will sent 100 pcs for free but i cant fix only with woman name cards write on DM

greygoat2

Basic
Reaction score
I can take care of you
Msg me [email protected]

muchim

Banned
Elite
Reaction score
check out ***, stashpatrick.io or white rabbit i would say.

Top Bottom