FRISK IS A FRAUD DONT GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopydoopy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
the title is true everybody. its a sad day in the carding world but we lost a good one. frisk, friskcc, friskmint real shop has flipped and become a lying, scammimg, thief. the week before christmas he messaged me(we had been going back an forth for months and months tallking about methods, carding and everyday bullshit. looked up to him in a way soaking in all the knowledge he was dropping so when he proposed an opportunity i jumped on it. he posted some cashapp transfer opportunities which normally i would immediatly call bullshit but since and only because it was frisk i accepted. the deal was 1k for 5k. again if it wasnt frisk i would have laughed and went on with my day. his exact words were it would take "20 min max". it has now been 23 days since he took my money and hasnt given me a penny. the first couple weeks he kept blaming it on "his partner" and how his partner disapeared and the money wasnt his responsibility anymore lol thats dumbest shit ive ever heard. if i make a deal with you and give you money then your responsible for the money. you cant just say "i gave the money to someone else sorry not my problem". 24 days later and after multiple attempts at a refund frisk hasnt responded. then this fool has the audacity to post "New Years transfer specials" and a whole new menu lol. so hes posting new transfers when i still havent received my money from the supposed christmas transfers. he destroyed my holiday and ruined my new years. santa never came. so im here to call out frisk and demand a refund or what i originally paid for 5k. i know he posts on here and i hope the admins have enough soul to post this so risk cant take advantage of other people on here and steal there money also. i will post the screenshots as proof so people know im not just a random disgruntled customer spittin bullshit cause a card didnt work or something. he robbed me 1,000 dollars the week before christmas. scumbag shit. here are the screenshots. admins please post this!

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
brother, vendor frisk was banned here long ago:

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom