Generate track 2

Capuano

Basic
Reaction score
i have a bin i like it belongs to big bank in the us and is issued to americans working in canada , the first 12 digits are always the same , so im wondering is there software to generate track 2? i have a way of testing if its valid and its well worth my time cause the bin goes for astronomical amounts

worth it

Basic
Reaction score
First of all a card contain 16 digit and not 12, 4*** **** **** ****,so you are missing 4 digits,then you have the expiry,4*** **** **** ****=1403,then you have the type,4*** **** **** ****=1403101 or 201,find the rest,cause I never heard of a track 2 generator.

4*** **** **** ****=1403101 That's all you got for now,hope was clear.

Capuano

Basic
Reaction score
First of all a card contain 16 digit and not 12, 4*** **** **** ****,so you are missing 4 digits,then you have the expiry,4*** **** **** ****=1403,then you have the type,4*** **** **** ****=1403101 or 201,find the rest,cause I never heard of a track 2 generator.

4*** **** **** ****=1403101 That's all you got for now,hope was clear.
no , i ment i have the first 12 always and the last 4 varies , i heard of people having some kind of algorithim cause im aware of how that works for me itd be 4XXXXXXXXXXXXX56=1403201XXXXXX shud i go off what the tracks look like on the ones ive used ? , as well ive found some shady looking generation software floating around various forms and torrent sites ? im just wondering what people think =p

Zepp FL

Basic
Reaction score
well, if you know the code will always be 201, and the first 12 digits. All you would need to do is make sure the last 4 digits of the ccnum were in compliance with the luhn algorithm. you should then be able to just trial and error the CC exp on a checker that dosent kills cards

Capuano

Basic
Reaction score
well, if you know the code will always be 201, and the first 12 digits. All you would need to do is make sure the last 4 digits of the ccnum were in compliance with the luhn algorithm. you should then be able to just trial and error the CC exp on a checker that dosent kills cards
what's the luhn algorithm , sorry im kind of new to this concept

Top Bottom