greendot moneypak

Windrunner

Basic
Reaction score
So for those, if I buy those reload vouchers from here, can the funds ever get c/b'd back? Or traced to me? I have a moneypak card, and I am planning to buy some vouchers from here, then put it on.

Max Pla

Basic
Reaction score
So for those, if I buy those reload vouchers from here, can the funds ever get c/b'd back? Or traced to me? I have a moneypak card, and I am planning to buy some vouchers from here, then put it on.
Under your real name? are you crazy mate or straight up stupid
whether you get a charge back or not it's stupid to link any of
your real life information with any forum or criminal activity.
Please think you are either extremely desperate or extremely naive.
Sorry for the lecture mate but to answer your question don't do it!!!
Hate to see you go away on your first endeavor.

Windrunner

Basic
Reaction score
I mean, I am just gonna get 1 of those moneypak cards from 7eleven or soemthing, that doens't require my name, etc. Then can i reload it on?

Max Pla

Basic
Reaction score
I mean, I am just gonna get 1 of those moneypak cards from 7eleven or soemthing, that doens't require my name, etc. Then can i reload it on?
In order for you to be able to reload and cash on atm you need to have a personalized if, if you get a gd card you can only load initial amount and after that you can't use unless you register it after registering you can use the funds on it.

tomlewiss

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello Guys, please how can I add funds to gd cards and cash out via atm? anyone please point me out on this

Top Bottom