Stuff Help find crypto in logs, phrases, seeds | Brute | Windraft Api Keys | Bypass drainers

loggerb

Seller
Reaction score
Hi all. I will help you withdraw crypto from logs of any format (netscape or json). Development of seed phrases and private keys. Brute passwords to wallets. API key processing.

Log processing:
I work out all possible browser extensions and desktop wallets:
Metamask , ronin , phantom ,terra station , tronlink , yoroi wallet , exodus , atomic , electrum, binance smart chain, coinbase, Bitkeep, Kelpr, Enkrypt, Crypto.com extension, Guarda, Trust, xdefi, Petra (Aptos) wallet, wallet .dat
1680038503325.png1) Need your own logs. Do not throw free logs, public logs giveaways, free clouds. As an option, in rare cases I can take logs before 2019, but I need to know where they come from.
2) 90% for you and 10% for me up to 100 usd. 70% for you and 30% for me up to 10,000 usd. 55% for you and 45% for me from 10,000 usd.
3) I will provide reports in the format (General worklog + seeds)
4) Mandatory presence of a textbook with passwords
5) I take from 1 log to infinity
6) If you have your own log format, then write to me, I will make a scrapper exactly for your format.
7) I don't check public, clouds, free giveaways.
8) Fraud in receipt or date of the log = complete refusal to pay
Here is an example - in 1:18 hours 840 usd were found with passwords and 25891 usd without a password. Some of them can be twisted, which I did after.
1680038490138.png

Working out seed phrases
I work out your seed phrases and private key (Private keys)
1) I work with ETH, BTC, LTC , XRP, ADA, TRX, SOL, RVN , DASH, BSV, Digibyte, Ve chain, ZIL, TEZOS, ETC, DOGE, BNB, Ripple, Cosmos, Terra, Waves, Near, Polkadot , Lisk, Zcash.
1680038514446.png
2) I find tokens that debank does not see, even with a public seed you can raise $! I do not accept generated seed phrases.
3) I work with trezor, ledger, safepal, coolwallet, tangem, Keystone pro, Elipal Titan, BitBox02.

Brute passwords to wallets
Password guessing for Metamask wallets Ronin Phantom Exodus Atomic
1) Balances from 1.000$ are accepted
2) Let's take something that we couldn't assemble earlier, or something that didn't succumb to other bruters
3) I don't check public, clouds, free giveaways.
4) An important condition is to first send the wallet address, which will serve to clarify whether the material was already in our hands, then send the log itself
5) Before submitting the log, you agree to the condition that we DO NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FUNDS ON PROVIDED MATERIAL. Anything can happen, you can’t keep track of the workers to which you could send the file for processing, you should also not forget about the owner.
6) 70% for you and 30% for me up to 10,000 usd. 55% for you and 45% for me from 10,000 usd.
7) The process is controlled through Ubuntu through several attack methods -a 0, -a 1, -a 3, -a 6, -a 7, prince, rules.
8) At the moment, the speed is low, about 6,000,000 requests per second for metamasks.

Withdrawal of balances API key format
We display the most popular exchange Binance. A written bot that strides up to 70% of the balance without blocking from the exchange.
Access cookies, API KEY, BINANCE application. No mail needed! We also remove all other exchanges such as Bitfinex, Bittrex. Kucoin, Coinex, Kraken, Poloniex, Huobi and a few others.
Terminals 3commas, tradesanta.
I take only large amounts from 1 btc, since I need to constantly change the bot algorithms, which affects the time for rewriting the code.
If the amount is more than 1 btc and costs 2fa, then I can bypass it (30% of the result is successful), so if necessary, try to make Facial Recognition (85% of the result are successful) (plugin meta human for Unreal engine 5 + textures 16k + nvidia hairworks + real time motion capture)
50% for you and 50% for me from 1 to 2 btc. Percentage 55+ to you from 2 btc.

Bypass drainers for take coins \ tokens \ stake
We can withdraw coins\tokens\stakes\nft (only expensive nft for which there is a price) from automatic withdrawal, where you cannot pick up and when transferring to an address, coins immediately with the requirement.
up to 10,000 US dollars - 30%
from 10,000 usd - 40-50% depends on the amount.
Network support: Etherium, BNB, Arbitrum, Polygon, Optimism, Avalance, Base, Cronos, Kava, OKX, Gnosis, Celo, Fantom, Huobi, Filecoin, Astar, Moonbeam, Mantle, Canto, Metis, Linea, Aurora, Telos, IOtex . , Moonriver, Core, Evmos, Dogechain, Harmony, Boba, Fuse, Nova, Step and much more.
Full list of networks: https://chainlist.org/ - all mainnet networks are supported.
If I have money, then the conclusion is:
Ethereum - from 30 to 100 US dollars
BNB - 5-20 US dollars
Other networks - 1-30 US dollars
Depends on the network and the queue of miners (or validators)
Any autowithdrawal on almost any network is bypassed.

Write to telegram: https://t.me/loggerb

Last edited:

transportation

Premium
Reaction score
Hi all. I will help you withdraw crypto from logs of any format (netscape or json). Development of seed phrases and private keys. Brute passwords to wallets. API key processing.

Log processing:
I work out all possible browser extensions and desktop wallets:
Metamask , ronin , phantom ,terra station , tronlink , yoroi wallet , exodus , atomic , electrum, binance smart chain, coinbase, Bitkeep, Kelpr, Enkrypt, Crypto.com extension, Guarda, Trust, xdefi, Petra (Aptos) wallet, wallet .dat
View attachment 94701) Need your own logs. Do not throw free logs, public logs giveaways, free clouds. As an option, in rare cases I can take logs before 2019, but I need to know where they come from.
2) 90% for you and 10% for me up to 100 usd. 70% for you and 30% for me up to 10,000 usd. 55% for you and 45% for me from 10,000 usd.
3) I will provide reports in the format (General worklog + seeds)
4) Mandatory presence of a textbook with passwords
5) I take from 1 log to infinity
6) If you have your own log format, then write to me, I will make a scrapper exactly for your format.
7) I don't check public, clouds, free giveaways.
8) Fraud in receipt or date of the log = complete refusal to pay
Here is an example - in 1:18 hours 840 usd were found with passwords and 25891 usd without a password. Some of them can be twisted, which I did after.
View attachment 9469

Working out seed phrases
I work out your seed phrases and private key (Private keys)
1) I work with ETH, BTC, LTC , XRP, ADA, TRX, SOL, RVN , DASH, BSV, Digibyte, Ve chain, ZIL, TEZOS, ETC, DOGE, BNB, Ripple, Cosmos, Terra, Waves, Near, Polkadot , Lisk, Zcash.
View attachment 9471
2) I find tokens that debank does not see, even with a public seed you can raise $! I do not accept generated seed phrases.
3) I work with trezor, ledger, safepal, coolwallet, tangem, Keystone pro, Elipal Titan, BitBox02.

Brute passwords to wallets
Password guessing for Metamask wallets Ronin Phantom Exodus Atomic
1) Balances from 1.000$ are accepted
2) Let's take something that we couldn't assemble earlier, or something that didn't succumb to other bruters
3) I don't check public, clouds, free giveaways.
4) An important condition is to first send the wallet address, which will serve to clarify whether the material was already in our hands, then send the log itself
5) Before submitting the log, you agree to the condition that we DO NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FUNDS ON PROVIDED MATERIAL. Anything can happen, you can’t keep track of the workers to which you could send the file for processing, you should also not forget about the owner.
6) 70% for you and 30% for me up to 10,000 usd. 55% for you and 45% for me from 10,000 usd.
7) The process is controlled through Ubuntu through several attack methods -a 0, -a 1, -a 3, -a 6, -a 7, prince, rules.
8) At the moment, the speed is low, about 6,000,000 requests per second for metamasks.

Withdrawal of balances API key format
We display the most popular exchange Binance. A written bot that strides up to 70% of the balance without blocking from the exchange.
Access cookies, API KEY, BINANCE application. No mail needed! We also remove all other exchanges such as Bitfinex, Bittrex. Kucoin, Coinex, Kraken, Poloniex, Huobi and a few others.
Terminals 3commas, tradesanta.
I take only large amounts from 1 btc, since I need to constantly change the bot algorithms, which affects the time for rewriting the code.
If the amount is more than 1 btc and costs 2fa, then I can bypass it (30% of the result is successful), so if necessary, try to make Facial Recognition (85% of the result are successful) (plugin meta human for Unreal engine 5 + textures 16k + nvidia hairworks + real time motion capture)
50% for you and 50% for me from 1 to 2 btc. Percentage 55+ to you from 2 btc.

Write to telegram: https://t.me/loggerb
I'm down for that brother hit me up

max

Basic
Reaction score
What is your telegram?? The one on file says last seen long time ago

Top Bottom