hi guys i am selling x2 EMV software !

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
hi guys i am selling x2 EMV legit software for 350$ pm me if one for you are interested !
No such thing is cloning card on the market buy the software and dumps clone it your self !
Stop getting scam Stop burning your hard earn money i am here to help !

megalodon

Premium
Reaction score
x2 EMV is a big scam, don't fall in this trap. Real Emv costs thousands.

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
x2 EMV is a big scam, don't fall in this trap. Real Emv costs thousands.
you know how it work or not 201 dumps is not what you think you get the software read and write all the job will done as easy you think lol
learn more then post some thing stupid !

megalodon

Premium
Reaction score
you know how it work or not 201 dumps is not what you think you get the software read and write all the job will done as easy you think lol
learn more then post some thing stupid !
hahahaha u so funny kiddo, why are you trying to manipulate people? you wan't some money? go and get a job you lazy lier gorilla
and for sure you don't even know what are you talking about. if that software was working you wasnt here trying to get 300$ hahaha just smart people will find real purpose in this.

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
hahahaha u so funny kiddo, why are you trying to manipulate people? you wan't some money? go and get a job you lazy lier gorilla
and for sure you don't even know what are you talking about. if that software was working you wasnt here trying to get 300$ hahaha just smart people will find real purpose in this.
i don`t wasting my time with failure what ever you wanna said failure

AnonCentral

Basic
Reaction score
I can vouch for him I purchased my X2 from him and it works wonders, Reads & Writes and surprisingly actually works at an ATM

Basic
Reaction score
嗨,大家好,我有售x2 EMV合法软件,价格为$ 350 pm,如果您有兴趣的话,我可以!
没有这样的事情是市场上的克隆卡购买该软件并转储将其克隆为您自己!
停止诈骗停止燃烧您辛苦赚来的钱,我在这里为您服务!

兄弟有联系ICQ吗?

Kate09

Basic
Reaction score
if the program works, I'm ready to pay after receiving and checking

malikja

Carding Novice
Reaction score
hi guys i am selling x2 EMV legit software for 350$ pm me if one for you are interested ! No such thing is cloning card on the market buy the software and dumps clone it your self ! Stop getting scam Stop burning your hard earn money i am here to help !

Top Bottom