How can i know IP address of facebook account?

troim16

Basic
Reaction score
Hello,

How can i know IP address of facebook account?

I don't need to use IP PLOGGER or must be chatting with him
Any big Help??

Sonny

Basic
Reaction score
chatting with them there’s multiple ways you can send link and if they click on it you will get IP there’s multiple ways.

WR SWAT

Basic
Reaction score
He don't click on any link I try
dude even if he click on the link you sent him to get his ip you will not get his ip ask me why ? Becouse facebook policy has changend a lot in this few 2 years most of spam and short links will be ban by the rebots automatically this rebots it's very very developed codes and if you keep sending this links your account will get checkpoint 72h they will ask you for face photo verification even if you send your photo 100% your account will be got disabled this is if you are using your original account . the best way to get his ip you need to short the link you want to sent him witch your domain of course and needs to be paid domain not as Ga. or Tk. only com or net and even witch this your domain will be black listed in 10 hours max . if was me i hack the persone account directly witch my methods and get all his info i hope you did get answer for this

troim16

Basic
Reaction score
dude even if he click on the link you sent him to get his ip you will not get his ip ask me why ? Becouse facebook policy has changend a lot in this few 2 years most of spam and short links will be ban by the rebots automatically this rebots it's very very developed codes and if you keep sending this links your account will get checkpoint 72h they will ask you for face photo verification even if you send your photo 100% your account will be got disabled this is if you are using your original account . the best way to get his ip you need to short the link you want to sent him witch your domain of course and needs to be paid domain not as Ga. or Tk. only com or net and even witch this your domain will be black listed in 10 hours max . if was me i hack the persone account directly witch my methods and get all his info i hope you did get answer for this
How about some one tell me i can cracked picture and sent it to him when he zoom picture he will get the ip??

is that true there is crackerd by picture on facebook?

WR SWAT

Basic
Reaction score
How about some one tell me i can cracked picture and sent it to him when he zoom picture he will get the ip??

is that true there is crackerd by picture on facebook?
yes there is but your account will disabled less then 1 minut if you send photo amalgamation , i already told u dude facebook now is very developed.

troim16

Basic
Reaction score
yes there is but your account will disabled less then 1 minut if you send photo amalgamation , i already told u dude facebook now is very developed.

Top Bottom