How do some companies tell if your ID is fake or not?

Sandr

Basic
Reaction score
I have been trying to crack the ID checking that is done by certain companies that provide online credit lines. Whenever they tell me that I need to fax them an ID I do so but always fail their check.

The passports i fax to them are perfect with the bottom line code being correct all the time but they can somehow verify the passport number and find it to be bad.

Any idea how to get around this or what i might be doing wrong?

Fess 9978

Basic
Reaction score
Almost any credit company that has a working license can easily verify the identification number, thats how they look up your credit score. Made up numbers will never work. You need real people infos

82ooo

Basic
Reaction score
Keep in mind that not all countries lookup credit score, some countries dont use this system.

Sandr

Basic
Reaction score
Do they simply check if a DL number is valid? Do you think it could work if I send them a fake template but with a correct DL number?

Glory Boy

Basic
Reaction score
for europe , Uk - dont use euro ID , use Pakistan ID (the uk has access to all of europe countrys passport id's)

crisiswhatcrisis

Director of Pussy Control
Premium
Reaction score
If you are having problems with US DL and IDs, the REAL ID Act that went into effect in 2014 mandates that all state driver licenses and ID cards have a PDF417 barcode on the back, with the data on the front (as well as other data about the holder) encoded using the AAMVA data structure format.

Any time you are being asked to submit copies to verify your ID, the barcode is what is being scanned - and if you can't reproduce it, or are just changing information on the front and hoping that'll work, you're getting screwed by the machine-readable information. Creating the PDF417 barcode isn't the difficult part, it's the AAMVA-formatted data that is the pain in the ass. If the data is not formatted correctly, the PDF417 barcode can still be "right", or "readable", but whatever is being used to read and parse the data in the barcode expects it in the AAMVA format.

Fields to pay attention to are 20 and all sub-fields of field 4.

Good luck!

Top Bottom