How much does it cost to get started?

throwaway

Basic
Reaction score
I am having big problems with money right now which is why I am learning this. From what i seen tho buying some bins is around 15-50? then i have to buy ports which are also around 25, Then if the card does not work im out of all my money and im fucked cuz i already dont have shit. is there any quick ways to get a few bucks that i can risk on this cuz i cant afford to drop 100 for it to not work rn cuz thats my food and bills money.

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
I am having big problems with money right now which is why I am learning this. From what i seen tho buying some bins is around 15-50? then i have to buy ports which are also around 25, Then if the card does not work im out of all my money and im fucked cuz i already dont have shit. is there any quick ways to get a few bucks that i can risk on this cuz i cant afford to drop 100 for it to not work rn cuz thats my food and bills money.
I can put you through. DM on Telegram @Diamondkee01

Mjbrooks23

Basic
Reaction score
What’s your telegram

Top Bottom