Carding How to be successful in carding

dumpstyleway

Supreme
Reaction score
After a year of working with (CCs), I want to share my knowledge to streamline the process for others.🔥 The first step involves identifying the store from which you wish to make a purchase. For instance, if you desire an iPhone 15📱, it's advisable to steer clear of major retailers like Apple or Walmart, as they are frequently targeted by carders, significantly reducing your chances of success. Instead, you can use a parser to discover smaller shops offering the desired product, ensuring swift delivery.
The second crucial aspect is your email address. Avoid using popular services such as Gmail, Outlook, or AOL, as they are often flagged, diminishing the likelihood of your order being accepted. Opt for an email associated with educational institutions(.edu) or other lesser-known providers, or create a custom domain to increase your chances of a successful transaction.
Once you've secured an appropriate email for the chosen store, it's very crucial to obtain a clean IP address as close to the cardholder's location as possible to prevent transaction declines by the bank as they have an Antifraud system in place. A zero fraud score does not guarantee a clean IP; factors such as blacklists, fingerprints etc must also be considered. Once you've secured a clean IP, proceed to create cookies on the website to appear as a regular shopper. This step is crucial as abrupt actions, such as selecting a high-value item and proceeding to checkout immediately, raise suspicion and may result in order rejection. Therefore, it's essential to create cookies before initiating the checkout process.
This is a brief summary of working with CC's, while achieving a 100% success rate is impossible, employing the correct setup can significantly increase your chances of success when working with CCs. Happy carding!😈

X2dagreat

Carding Novice
Reaction score
After a year of working with (CCs), I want to share my knowledge to streamline the process for others.🔥 The first step involves identifying the store from which you wish to make a purchase. For instance, if you desire an iPhone 15📱, it's advisable to steer clear of major retailers like Apple or Walmart, as they are frequently targeted by carders, significantly reducing your chances of success. Instead, you can use a parser to discover smaller shops offering the desired product, ensuring swift delivery.
The second crucial aspect is your email address. Avoid using popular services such as Gmail, Outlook, or AOL, as they are often flagged, diminishing the likelihood of your order being accepted. Opt for an email associated with educational institutions(.edu) or other lesser-known providers, or create a custom domain to increase your chances of a successful transaction.
Once you've secured an appropriate email for the chosen store, it's very crucial to obtain a clean IP address as close to the cardholder's location as possible to prevent transaction declines by the bank as they have an Antifraud system in place. A zero fraud score does not guarantee a clean IP; factors such as blacklists, fingerprints etc must also be considered. Once you've secured a clean IP, proceed to create cookies on the website to appear as a regular shopper. This step is crucial as abrupt actions, such as selecting a high-value item and proceeding to checkout immediately, raise suspicion and may result in order rejection. Therefore, it's essential to create cookies before initiating the checkout process.
This is a brief summary of working with CC's, while achieving a 100% success rate is impossible, employing the correct setup can significantly increase your chances of success when working with CCs. Happy carding!😈
Lotta people been hitting with non edu or domain email FR I don’t think that aspect is crucial tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

Top Bottom