How to check dumps?

dgk8ight5ive

Basic
Reaction score
I just recently bought an encoder/writer for writing my own dumps to plastic. Ok, purchased a dump from an autoshop. It was a business card. So, then I checked it at a vending machine. It actually worked! I was ecstatic. However, when I went to the store to use it 2 days later, the card was declined...

Skymoney

Basic
Reaction score
I just recently bought an encoder/writer for writing my own dumps to plastic. Ok, purchased a dump from an autoshop. It was a business card. So, then I checked it at a vending machine. It actually worked! I was ecstatic. However, when I went to the store to use it 2 days later, the card was declined...

Gold bases are the best, no doubt. I recently tried a non golden base and the valid was not so good, but then bought from gold base and right away good card.
I recommend everyone whenever possible to buy only gold bases, no matter which golden, pretty much all of them are good.

jhonny77

Basic
Reaction score
hello place can u adviceme with soft nd hardware u use .. for make ur one plastic dump .. pless?

Hijakt

Basic
Reaction score
dgk8ight5ive said:

Hey bro
Can you please let me know where you bought your dump and pin from, I'm trying to find someone legitimate for dumpz and pin. I'd be really grateful.

Lomi

Basic
Reaction score
What you use for writing you plastic? I uses an MSR605x and in atm's is says This card not valid for this ATM. Dont know it its the writer or my dumps...Where du you get yours? I tryed dumps from all over and now I am broke.

Top Bottom