How to make fake documents?

BROKE

Basic
Reaction score
Hi

I want to start making fake driver licenses but dont know how to start

What equipment is needed? where to get plastics? how to add hologram?

Thx

nawkee

Basic
Reaction score
Starting out in the forger biz involves alot of reading and researching.

But I can give you some hints.

You will need a card printer.

Please watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phnml74HghI

This is how retransfer printing works.

There are two options.

DTC = Direct To Card or Retransfer.

Retransfer allows for a better total print quality and true edge to edge printing whilst DTC can be used to add certain key features or aspects of the document after the initial print.

Such as fake holograms with monochrome metallic ribbons and/or UV prints, eventho some retransfer printers have color ribbons with included UV.

Famous model for forgers around the globe is the Fargo HDP5000 as for the retransfer.

Very versatile, good availability for private persons, good quality and easy to operate.

DTC can pretty much be anyone but famous ones are Evolis Pebble and Zebra P330i

Templates are best created in CMYK mode and pure vector.

Holograms can be done in various ways such as printing it using a shiny ribbon with a glossy rainbow effect.

Or getting adhesive overlay stickers from chinese manufacters at alibaba.
These are famous within the guys in the USA DL biz.

Another method is lamination. Alot of printers can be purchased with additional modules such as laminators.
A ribbon loaded with the hologram overlays is loaded into these and they are applied onto the cards as they exit the printer.
These can be tricky as alot of the lamination modules for printers dont deliver a good quality, laminates too thick etc.
And you will need someone to custom make you these since I dont think the actual company would do it. =)

Biggest challenge will be raised text/tactile and visible laser engraving.
Using PVC cards you will most likely not be able to forge these properly.

Since the cards containing laser engraving are made out of PC (polycarbonate)

Very few card printers will print on these cards, most of the models are restricted to buy for privates and are only sold to big companies and goverments etc.

And even if you could get a hold of such a printer.
You would still lack the engraver, which is even harder to get and most likely will be out of your reach in terms of funds.
Laser engravers for ID Card operations cost about 50k - 120k $

There are cheaper ones on ebay from china etc but these wont be able to make features such as MLI/CLI without a rotary attachement and are very hard to set up for card forgery.

BROKE

Basic
Reaction score
Thx for this huge description, for now it seems very complicated

Top Bottom