How to receive stuff with fake id

Nobody

Basic
Reaction score
If I order, for example laptop from shop that is in france and they only ship to france, but I don't have a drop in france but can get there quickly to pick it up, what are the best way to pick it up? This shop has 2 options on how to receive the item, to address or pick it up instore. Which one is better option to choose ?

DRAMA

Basic
Reaction score
Get a hotel room in France, in the town, wait down at the bar and the tracking # provided by the shop should let you know the hours when the item should be delivered. (This way you have a unreal location so you won't risk anything) Wait for the currier dhl/ups/fedex to come up in the hotel reception, get the fake id and talk to him before he even comes up to the reception, sign, pick up package. Go in town, eat something and have a good day from there on.

Helisexual

Basic
Reaction score
Get a hotel room in France, in the town, wait down at the bar and the tracking # provided by the shop should let you know the hours when the item should be delivered. (This way you have a unreal location so you won't risk anything) Wait for the currier dhl/ups/fedex to come up in the hotel reception, get the fake id and talk to him before he even comes up to the reception, sign, pick up package. Go in town, eat something and have a good day from there on.
This is actually a half decent idea as long as the item/s your carding will make you more money then you spend on the investment.

MSX

Basic
Reaction score
Else you can send the package to a relay or you can ask a trader (Tobacco, grocery,..), sometimes they accepted to receive for people

Advice : Never pick it up into the store where you card it

MacClaud

Basic
Reaction score
What's the easiest way to get a decent fake ID, but i don't want to order online ?

Top Bottom