How to swipe ( write dumps, 101&201s) / FULL EMV CLONING PACK ( x2, emvfoundry, jcopenglish, msrx, atrtool etc... )

russil

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score

Attachments

• photo_2022-07-17_10-20-59.jpg
    photo_2022-07-17_10-20-59.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 51

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
Fuck you scumbag, when did I scam you, you motherfucking piece of stupid shit, send me proofs?!!
I always say that I accept Escrow, I would never go 1v1 if that person doesn't want to, I have free Escrow, twice a month because I paid for VIP MEMBERSHIP, you fucking scumbag, show proofs before posting, where and how did I scam you.

crinjjj

Basic
Reaction score
I vouche that @ropezb is a SCAMMER!
He scammed me of $300 with a dead dump with regional block.
He is just a reseller of software and a leech.

BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER...

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
I vouche that @ropezb is a SCAMMER!
He scammed me of $300 with a dead dump with regional block.
He is just a reseller of software and a leech.

BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER...
Nigga, stop your fucking lying ass mouth, I never scammed you, I sold you software and told you how to make it work, it worked for you, then you asked for dump where to buy, I told you I don't know where can you find legit vendor, but you can try some on the marketplace on the forum, or briancrebs, you said you will find by yourself, by SOME of your people! I could never sell you dump because in my thread as you can see I ONLY SELL SOFTWARE, and the software is working perfectly fine. So, you messaged me two days later, said you found a dump seller, I told you I don't have time now to show you on SHARE SCREEN but you can check my tutorial which I wrote in notepad, in folder tutorials, it describes everything STEP BY STEP, then you started asking me WHAT'S BIN? You expect me to teach you carding lessons, you don't even know what's BIN NUMBER is, I told you Google it, you haven't bought CARDING LESSONS from me, you bought software to write dumps, then you started to mock me and telling me I sold you shit, nigga you don't even know what you're using and you start to fuck me around, then I told you to fuck off, did you received your software and tutorial? yes, you did, now you are falsely accusing me of telling you I sold you some shit dump? nigga I ain't got dumps from me, especially not for you. so, stop fucking trying to get me banned because I didn't scam you, the software is working normally, it's not my problem you bought some shit dump from some scammer, NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING ME THAT I SCAMMED YOU, fuck off you little scumbag, you received everything you purchased.

You will not get me banned, you filthy piece of shit, mocking my mother and family, how can you swear someone's family, are you that childish, you stupid idiot.

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
Brothers, yes, he is a liar. A very poor and despicable liar.

I vouche that @ropezb is a SCAMMER!​

I hope your mom dies, give me proof that i scammed you, you motherfucking idiot, I never had conversation with chinese retard like you are, fucking chinese idiots and scammers

GIVE ME PROOF OR I WILL REPORT YOUR PROFILE !!!!

russil

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
I never had conversation with chinese retard like you are, fucking chinese idiots and scammers
i'm domincan platano man fucking scammer i will post more prove

Attachments

• 11111111111111.png
    11111111111111.png
    656.9 KB · Views: 45

russil

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
after charging me $300 for software for uncomplete not working fake software that don't work video tutorial he never did them he told me a dump for the video tutorial was need it charge me $150 came back to me and said that his plug change the rules and the $150 was for a web longin that i had to buy the dump myself for $40 when i told him that the website was free he said another $200 for video tutorial insulted me and blocked me
thieves now i know why you are changing you username i will post more prove

Attachments

• 16.png
    16.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 18

russil

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
how can you do that to a newbie thieves you not suppose to allow to sell this dead X2 fake software on here and overcharging for service i will post the website soon $150 for free website lol

Attachments

• ropezb.png
    ropezb.png
    509.2 KB · Views: 20

russil

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
i see you have another user name at the CrdPro Chat [OFFICIAL! being porting how big of scammer you are many times i can see you, selling dead software that don't work

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
i see you have another user name at the CrdPro Chat [OFFICIAL! being porting how big of scammer you are many times i can see you, selling dead software that don't work
The software works like a charm, Administrator can test it if he wants, I can send him a download, it's your problem that you're retarded and you don't know to use it, grandpa. You have almost 60 years, poor, and stupid, and you really thought carding is for you, you're retarded, you're never going to learn this, it's too much complicated for you, this is like brain surgery for you, it's not my problem that you're retarded and you don't have hands to use this software.

crinjjj

Basic
Reaction score
I ACCEPT ESCROW !!!! I NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE !!!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER...
YOU ARE JUST A SOFTWARE RESELLER THAT IS A LEECH FOR NEWBIES.
I DID FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY BUT I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO EXPOSE YOU SO THAT OTHERS DON´T GET SCAMMED BY YOU.

HAVE PROFF THAT YOU SCAMMED ME...

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER...
YOU ARE JUST A SOFTWARE RESELLER THAT IS A LEECH FOR NEWBIES.
I DID FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY BUT I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO EXPOSE YOU SO THAT OTHERS DON´T GET SCAMMED BY YOU.

HAVE PROFF THAT YOU SCAMMED ME...
Nice, how long did it take you to create a new account and send yourself a message on Telegram, you pathetic little child?
Everyone knows in my group that I only sell software, not dumps. I CAN'T SELL YOU DUMPS IF I'M REQUESTING IT IN MY GROUP TOO, FROM MY MEMBERS IF ANYONE KNOWS A VALID VENDOR TO CONTACT ME.

Nigga, stop your fucking lying ass mouth, I never scammed you, I sold you software and told you how to make it work, it worked for you, then you asked for dump where to buy, I told you I don't know where can you find legit vendor, but you can try some on the marketplace on the forum, or briancrebs, you said you will find by yourself, by SOME of your people! I could never sell you dump because in my thread as you can see I ONLY SELL SOFTWARE, and the software is working perfectly fine. So, you messaged me two days later, said you found a dump seller, I told you I don't have time now to show you on SHARE SCREEN but you can check my tutorial which I wrote in notepad, in folder tutorials, it describes everything STEP BY STEP, then you started asking me WHAT'S BIN? You expect me to teach you carding lessons, you don't even know what's BIN NUMBER is, I told you Google it, you haven't bought CARDING LESSONS from me, you bought software to write dumps, then you started to mock me and telling me I sold you shit, nigga you don't even know what you're using and you start to fuck me around, then I told you to fuck off, did you received your software and tutorial? yes, you did, now you are falsely accusing me of telling you I sold you some shit dump? nigga I ain't got dumps from me, especially not for you. so, stop fucking trying to get me banned because I didn't scam you, the software is working normally, it's not my problem you bought some shit dump from some scammer, NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING ME THAT I SCAMMED YOU, fuck off you little scumbag, you received everything you purchased.

You will not get me banned, you filthy piece of shit, mocking my mother and family, how can you swear someone's family, are you that childish, you stupid idiot.

Top Bottom