Black List https://finity-tra.ru/ SCAM SHOP DEAD CARDS no refunds, fake refunds screenshots proof

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
1664831645941.png
1664831652484.png

scam shop, fake refunded , and dead card called from chase bank card is security locked, closed dead,
admin says its valid.

@CrdPro

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
View attachment 6348
View attachment 6349

scam shop, fake refunded , and dead card called from chase bank card is security locked, closed dead,
admin says its valid.

@CrdPro

finity

Basic
Reaction score
you a
View attachment 6348
View attachment 6349

admin says its valid.

@CrdPro
re
View attachment 6348
View attachment 6349

admin says its valid.

@CrdPro
you are an ass hole for your inability to work, i check card correctly using two checker with 0.00 authorization. and card appear valid, and you are flooding my topic with scam. are you chase bank representative ? i told you method in which we confirm product correctly, and you are coming up with calling chase bank, who told you we call chase bank to confirmed card? chase bank would not speak to a fool like you. listen we have rules. and before you deposited into our website, you have fully agree to our rules, you don't tell us how we check our card, we tell you how we check our card, if you don't like or don't accept our rules. go to another store. we don't work with ignorance people like you.

finity

Basic
Reaction score
that is the two complaint card, have also check the card this morning with 0.00 authorization using this popular checker, that is not built by me, neither do i know the author, and card appear valid, am giving you and admin the link to confirm the card using 0.00 authorization. though my refund time is gone. because you must have invalidated my card with your ignorance, but i have to clear your doubts. foolish man.,

finity

Basic
Reaction score
that is link bind with privatenote, which delete when seen, 1 link for you, and 1 link for admin.

finity

Basic
Reaction score
and let me warn you, never deposit a penny into my store again, when this issue is resolve by admin here, i will personally delete your account myself. i don't need your fucken permission to do that.

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
you a

re

you are an ass hole for your inability to work, i check card correctly using two checker with 0.00 authorization. and card appear valid, and you are flooding my topic with scam. are you chase bank representative ? i told you method in which we confirm product correctly, and you are coming up with calling chase bank, who told you we call chase bank to confirmed card? chase bank would not speak to a fool like you. listen we have rules. and before you deposited into our website, you have fully agree to our rules, you don't tell us how we check our card, we tell you how we check our card, if you don't like or don't accept our rules. go to another store. we don't work with ignorance people like you.
i think you are dumb,

for chase bank you call bank and enter cc number EVERYTHING IS AUTOMATICA SYSTEM NO AGENT talking
the system tells u card dead or alive....

all your shop cards DEAD why would i deposite again?
u FAKE REFUNDED ME
then you said a DEAD CARD was live with $0 auth??? Get out of here scammer

finity

Basic
Reaction score
i think you are dumb,

for chase bank you call bank and enter cc number EVERYTHING IS AUTOMATICA SYSTEM NO AGENT talking
the system tells u card dead or alive....

all your shop cards DEAD why would i deposite again?
u FAKE REFUNDED ME
then you said a DEAD CARD was live with $0 auth??? Get out of here scammer
foolish man, did we write in our rules we confirm our card using chase call automatic machine, i see you smoke some ginger that is why you call wrong numbers to chase, and later come here to disturb the peace of this forum, you should be banned forever, every forum on earth. you deserve to serve public service and clear gutters on the road, you are not suppose to be here. if admin has confirm my cards using those checkers i sent, or any checker of his choice, there is no need to have a conversation with you.

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
foolish scammer i called wrong chase number?
you idiot
302-594-8200 go call ( YOU CONFIRM CARD using chase call machine????) YOU A JOKE
call dummy your shop is ALREADY BLACKLISTED BYEBYE scammer

finity

Basic
Reaction score
admin if my card is valid on checker, i file claim for this users, i want him to pay for damages or forever be banned from this forum.
visa
Name Bank
CHASE BANK USA, N.A.
BIN
CC Number
CVV
MM/YY
02/2025
Name
Joseph Mister
Address
9585 May Day St
City
La Plata
Country
US
Phone

finity

Basic
Reaction score
foolish scammer i called wrong chase number?
you idiot
302-594-8200 go call ( YOU CONFIRM CARD using chase call machine????) YOU A JOKE
call dummy your shop is ALREADY BLACKLISTED BYEBYE scammer
my store is not blacklisted, my advertisement expired. which am renewing, i don't blame you man, i blame the pussy you surface from. am leaving this forum, if admin does not cordinate and manage crazy people like you.

Top Bottom