Market ====[ https://savastan0.biz/ ]===(BEST CC SHOP)best dark net vendor private shop

backme

Basic
Reaction score
View attachment 502

savastan0

greeting my fellow comrades

This is Savastano from the Dark web. I am dealing with All kind of Fraud Stuff Since 10 Years. I made tons of sales with many satisfied buyers on dark web markets,

I want to present you my auto shop # 1

why choose us because we have been in 5
dark net markets with more then 99% positive feed back on each with escrow time and dispute its impossible to sell dead cards on dark net and get over 15000 positive feed back on 5 different markets

our stock is limited because our validity rate is through the roof

our checker is always enabled we dont bullshit you with 95% percent valid and disable the refunds

if you open a support ticket within a reasonable time we offer manual refunds as well

our bin data base is one of the most up to date we dont put classic bins as premium signature to fool you

we have bin filter bank filter and soon vbv filter

we provide some times cards with balance check means we phoned the bank that means no avs mismatch no low credit cards

i sold on Empire Market, Wall Street Market, dream market and other famous markets.Now I am here with Fresh CC Stocks with Reasonable Price ..

SAVASTANO with 99% positive feed back in Dream / WSM / ZION / AERO / FDW / SILK ROAD / IS HERE WITH THE highest quality,

search in dread and dark net fourms to hear the good stuff people say about us

Login - savastan0.biz # 1

Save the link
funkin.. scammer. scammed me took bitcoin and did not transfer. He is also operating in many groups/forums with protmail id savatonoz. don't ever deal with him. his all reviews are entered by himself. I wont be surprised even some forum owner also with him they remove bad reviews. I dont know my review will ever be get listed
View attachment 502

savastan0

greeting my fellow comrades

This is Savastano from the Dark web. I am dealing with All kind of Fraud Stuff Since 10 Years. I made tons of sales with many satisfied buyers on dark web markets,

I want to present you my auto shop # 1

why choose us because we have been in 5
dark net markets with more then 99% positive feed back on each with escrow time and dispute its impossible to sell dead cards on dark net and get over 15000 positive feed back on 5 different markets

our stock is limited because our validity rate is through the roof

our checker is always enabled we dont bullshit you with 95% percent valid and disable the refunds

if you open a support ticket within a reasonable time we offer manual refunds as well

our bin data base is one of the most up to date we dont put classic bins as premium signature to fool you

we have bin filter bank filter and soon vbv filter

we provide some times cards with balance check means we phoned the bank that means no avs mismatch no low credit cards

i sold on Empire Market, Wall Street Market, dream market and other famous markets.Now I am here with Fresh CC Stocks with Reasonable Price ..

SAVASTANO with 99% positive feed back in Dream / WSM / ZION / AERO / FDW / SILK ROAD / IS HERE WITH THE highest quality,

search in dread and dark net fourms to hear the good stuff people say about us

Login - savastan0.biz # 1

Save the link

sanehenry

Basic
Reaction score
dear brother can you give me some info on the quality of this autoshop ????

volume_up
content_copy

star_border

Douglas

Basic
Reaction score
Best store I have ever known, Sevastan0 is number one!

Zero

Basic
Reaction score
Didn't expect much from the shop, they work stably.

Roger

Supreme
Reaction score
The overall price of cc in this store is high, and the validity has not been tested yet. I am very interested in cc that can check the balance.

Top Bottom