Offtop I can show you how to hit walmart for free shit and never pay for groceries again.

Reaction score
Walmart is a multibillion dollar entity that sells slave labor goods at prices that destroy small businesses and decent paying jobs. Spending your money at walmart is only feeding the beast and making it stronger, and If we dont do something about it then one day everyone will work for Walmart barely making minimum wage. I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS AND GET ALL YOUR MONTHLY GROCERIES FOR FREE. MY METHOD CAN SAVE AND MAKE YOU A SHITLOAD OF MONEY, AND THERES NO CARDING INVOLVED. HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT IN....Telegram: Mouthpiece Maurice

macarder

Basic
Reaction score
Walmart is a multibillion dollar entity that sells slave labor goods at prices that destroy small businesses and decent paying jobs. Spending your money at walmart is only feeding the beast and making it stronger, and If we dont do something about it then one day everyone will work for Walmart barely making minimum wage. I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS AND GET ALL YOUR MONTHLY GROCERIES FOR FREE. MY METHOD CAN SAVE AND MAKE YOU A SHITLOAD OF MONEY, AND THERES NO CARDING INVOLVED. HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT IN....Telegram: Mouthpiece Maurice
I'm in man

Amdollar

Basic
Reaction score
Text me, I'm limited @Amdollar

Reaction score
I’m in def would like to know

bbbgamer1556

Basic
Reaction score
Interested. Let me know

Top Bottom