Search I invite you to work together

DoctorCaT

Basic
Reaction score
Are you ready? since bitcoin has taken off and I'm in a good mood, I'm ready to tell you the scheme of how to rob a crypto bank. I think now there is no one who can not be cheapened that a loan can be obtained in BTC ETH BCH this is due to the growth and popularity of crypto currencies. We have been studying the market of banks for six months where you can get such a loan and that's what we managed to find...
Everyone knows what Defi is and how it works, there are companies that help solve the problem of lending using crypto, because in many countries it has become relevant!. I wrote instructions on how to take out a loan using forged documents.
Since this is a new area, companies do not have time to properly set up a platform for lending thanks to this, we manage to take out a loan in the amount of $ 3 to $ 30k, this is not a joke!. I tell you about this in more detail in my telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/copTAJUSRh8xNDNh there is also a scheme there.
For a general understanding, score information on words such as:

Flash Loan based smart contact biosphere
Defi
blockchain

This is a very large infostructure, we need to understand the basic principles of work...

What awaits you ?
1. Setting up the workplace, means of anonymity and security (we don't want to sit in the prison).
2. Search for suitable documents, verification on websites.
3. The stage of obtaining a loan, nerves, stress.
4. Receiving money and further laundering with monero
5. Receiving cash.
I am waiting for you at my place, you can find my contacts in the channel
(I'll probably leave them here @EnergyBusinessCat)

Top Bottom