Offtop Identifying legitness of some offers.

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
I have decided to start this post in order to help others like me. So far I have spent more than $3k (2 months) and learned some things and I will share them with you.

1. WU transfers are all scam (never go for that)
2. Prepaid cards with money does not exist in real life (never go for that)
2.1 Cloned cards as well. They are all scams. The scammer will send you invalid plastic and will provide you with tracking. As soon as you try to withdraw the atm will keep the card and will tell you that's it's invalid or stolen. If you dispute he will tell you that at the time of sending the card was valid and there were money, but it's not his fault that you didn't get anything, because he can't guarantee you that the original owner will not spend all his money or some other bullshit like that... If you dispute the moderator will take decision in his favour, because he had done his part (sending you plastic card with tracking). He will also find another excuse why you didn't get anything and blah blah ... you will end up losing money as well!
3. 101 dumps with/out PIN are scam as well (the part with 101 is that it does not ask for pin on POS and you can spend up to $1k, thats why nobody will give you a real 101.
4. 201 dumps are more real (you can obtain some) but you will never ever be able to withdraw any money from ATM, because in EU the chips of only 1-2 banks are cracked and you will be able to write it correctly. If you go to some third-world country if you damage the chip you will be able to for the ATM to read from the magnetic stripe and if you have pin you can withdraw, but this will not happen if you are in EU/US...
4.1 If you want to write magnetic stripe use MSR machine and awlays write prepaid bank cards, make sure you don't write your old/expired card, so you will not get busted!
4.2 I have not tried EMV, but asked around in the hood and people told me that it is something I should not go with, because the chips are not cracked (maybe on 1-2 banks).
5. If you buy 201 dump you will be able to use it on POS instore, but you will have to make sure you have damaged the chip and force a swipe. 201 doesn't ask for pin up to $28usd, so if you don't have a pin you can buy some cigarretes or put gas in your car. If you have a pin you can buy whatever you want as long as the card is not region locked and there are some money on it.
6. Don't ever go with such card in stores like Walmart, Best Buy etc. unless you are 100% sure there are enough money on it or you know the correct pin code.
7. Pin codes can't be decrypted from track2 (softwares claiming to do that are just scam, don't buy)
8. If the vendor is not reliable and he gives you card that is reported for stolen there is slight a big chance the clerk to see a message (keep the card and call the bank). In that case just tell them that something is wrong all the time with the bank and you are in a hurry and you will call the bank later on and just to keep the card and walk away.
9. If there are cameras make sure to use mask (against corona) and sunglasses. If you have your hat on it will be too suspicious for you to walk like that in the store. Also put some clothes that are 2-3 sizes bigger, so whoever watch the camera can't figure out if you are fat or skinny.
10. Paypal transfers are kind of real, but there is 99% chance a chargeback will occur and the account will be burned, so don't use your personal account.
11. The same for Wires, if a chargeback occurs you will have no other choice to send the money back. There is no problem for this, because you can simply say that you have no idea who sent you the money and it was a mistake (this will go only 1 time, on the second you may get charged for fraud).
SCAMS:
12. When buying from markets like bitbazaar or empire always check the vendor profile, feedback etc. There are a lot of scams and I would personally never buy from someone who is not level5 or up, because scammers are smart. For example you will buy a dump. If the vendor is a scam he will give you an old dump of reported stolen card (the only way to find out is to try it instore). If you dispute it, the moderator will see that the vendor has fulfilled his order and release the money to him and you will get scammed. The same goes for WU. On the WU website you can see that there is a transaction with the provided MTNC, but you can't see how much is it. I got scammed like 700usd on darkbay. The vendor just sent me 2 transactions of a little more than a dollar. There is no way you can prove that there are no money in the transactions to the moderator and you will not get your money back. Just get drunk and forget about it!

TUTORIALS:
13. The tutorials that are oftenly offered on the markets are outdated and 99% of them didn't work. I am talking about CC to CASH in one day and something like that. Most of them are written by people who have no idea how things work. For example you are buying CC to WU in an hour. In the tutorial is said that WU will call the person and boom you are out of luck. Well, thanks for letting me know that they will call the man asking for his last 4 digits of SSN. I am not saying that you can't cashout cc to WU, but you will need so much experience and you should be native. For example if you are trying to cashout CC from Italy you have to be fluent in Italian (without accent) and so on.

Tutorials like cashout CC to bitcoin and cash the bitcoin are as well useless. All the bitcoin providers will ask you for ID and photo proof. SO basically in order to do that you will have to have someones full identity and order fake ID with his names and your (or someones) photo and to be able to take a selfie with holding it. and if you find a person stupid enough to agree on doing that (remember that he can start blackmailing you and burn you, because you will have to tell him what it is all about) you will have to do the same for every single card - New ID and so on... Also most bitcoin providers verify the card by charging a dollar and leaving a note for the bank to call the owner. I tried it with a real person and card just to see how things work. The bank called the owner the same day asking me if he knew about this transaction and the cust service representative told him that there was a note on the transaction to get a call. So basically it's not impossible, but it will be quite hard. I can keep going like that, but remember. ALL THE GUIDES I HAVE BOUGHT ARE USELESS TO ME!

I will keep filling the list as I learn something new!

REMEMBER! THERE ARE SCAMMERS OUT THERE THAT ARE WAITING TO SCAM PEOPLE LOOKING FOR EASY MONEY! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EASY MONEY!

Edit: I don't know why empire market and others as well moderators let these shitty listings be there. I wish there was a market cleaned from scammers!

I will be really happy if some others of you share their own opinion and experience!

The last guide that I bought is CC to moneygram. Well, maybe it will work, but it involves fullz, so basically if you get busted you will not be charged for fraud, but you will for identity theft which is way worse..

To my personal opinion the easiest and safest way is to card an item and sell it on the streets. As soon as I have success I will write a post about it as well!

#ThisIsFromACarder
Hope this will be a lesson to ya'll guys.

@Resh this is for your question on how to identify if something or someone is legit or not.

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Man, I disagree with you on some point. Carding is real, CC to Btc, bank drop open up and loading, PUA, Taxrefund, CC to Gift card all these are real. I'm doing it and is working for me. All depend on toolz you used and ur location. Though, am not in the state and I'm more secure in terms of security. I got all these with proof and recent successful work done.
To share more light, DM me on telegram @Diamondkee01

Scamgod21$

Basic
Reaction score
Man, I disagree with you on some point. Carding is real, CC to Btc, bank drop open up and loading, PUA, Taxrefund, CC to Gift card all these are real. I'm doing it and is working for me. All depend on toolz you used and ur location. Though, am not in the state and I'm more secure in terms of security. I got all these with proof and recent successful work done.
To share more light, DM me on telegram @Diamondkee01
Teach me bro

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Dm me on telegram @Diamondkee01

Qbrownfox1

Basic
Reaction score
Are you willing to teach? i know carding is real, but the people I've encountered that do it say its too complicated to teach. but they had to learn right? i know pua is real because i did it, but its almost dried up. He's right to some extent, most of the guides are bs, they are often old and the info isn't valid anymore. nobody is saying it gotta be easy, but how can you know what to do if no one is gonna teach it? so are you willing to teach?

Qbrownfox1

Basic
Reaction score
You'd think the forums would be a place where people in this line of work could come together and exchange information necessary to help each other get paid but nope. scammers scamming scammers lol. human nature i guess. but we all trying to make money right? why not help each other do just that.

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Hmm... Man, it's hard to be dash out what you spent money and time for before you got it. Talk about the stress, sleepless night and struggle to win the race. It's not easy. Perhaps, To me free things can't last.
Though, there's a lots of scammer everywhere but stop looking for free Tutorial most time because some has outdated already.

Top Bottom