if any person can proof me chipso is real or fake ?i can give you 500$ or some dumps with pin instead .just need real proof

Interscore

A man in black
Premium
Reaction score
Chipso software isn't legit. I have had conversations with him before about his "revolutionaire new software" but it turned out just to be another copied program from a developer. Don't fall for this scam.

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
Chipso software isn't legit. I have had conversations with him before about his "revolutionaire new software" but it turned out just to be another copied program from a developer. Don't fall for this scam.
lets discuss this ,incase more ppl will be fall into this kind of scamming ,in nowdays

max

Basic
Reaction score
if any person can proof me chipso is real or fake ?i can give you 500$ or some dumps with pin instead .just need real proof
No emv software will ever clone a chip card

Just magstripe, 101, 121

For chip, 1 dipping, 3 dipping so pos falls back or atm fallsback to magstripe after chip is damaged with 12 volts

Or nfc apps for dumps ...same way apple pay, Samsung pay, google pay are nfc apps for cvv

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
No emv software will ever clone a chip card

Just magstripe, 101, 121

For chip, 1 dipping, 3 dipping so pos falls back or atm fallsback to magstripe after chip is damaged with 12 volts

Or nfc apps for dumps ...same way apple pay, Samsung pay, google pay are nfc apps for cvv
oh fuck

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
this was a clickbait ive been talkin to him for almost 5 hours and seems he just wasting both of our time he must already know its fake 100% but why offering 500$ to prove its either real or fake that just waste of time by the way he will not send you any $ even you talk to this guy dont waste you time with him haha

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
I m the creator and only seller of chipso.
this was a clickbait ive been talkin to him for almost 5 hours and seems he just wasting both of our time he must already know its fake 100% but why offering 500$ to prove its either real or fake that just waste of time by the way he will not send you any $ even you talk to this guy dont waste you time with him haha
This guy here or any other guy claiming selling chipso are rats.

i ve been in kurupt and infraud and with too many feedbacks.
Revolutionary software is my thread and in the thread i called it chipso on briankrebs page.
No one of the imposters kids here now can pay the amount for my software that has been proven working and all of the ants here saying the opposite are ducks;haters and bullshiters.

who r u? What conversation! And how it turned out to be that? Do u have prove? Who is the developper? If u didnt pay the big amount for it how do u know about it in this fake details.
You’re a fairytales teller.. shame on such fake people like you.. it is really unbelievable to argue with such persons who ironicaly, can create immediately a stupid imaginary story from the air.

screw you kids , you just here to ruin other’s work and say dumb lies and spread hate.

old carders know who i m from old forums i dont need to prove my work. Where were you bastards when i was the first person in underground forums to introduce emv chip software in 2015 - go check infraud archive you fools and see the posts and feedbacks in my thread / i was labled “hyperactivity/danger service” stupids!

Last edited:

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
you r that black guy ???i send you 150 $ ,but you didnt even give me any real proof ,nobody gona just send you money by you saying he is real or fake by just words i guess ,learn abt the word proof

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
I m the creator and only seller of chipso.

This guy here or any other guy claiming selling chipso are rats.

i ve been in kurupt and infraud and with too many feedbacks.
Revolutionary software is my thread and in the thread i called it chipso on briankrebs page.
No one of the imposters kids here now can pay the amount for my software that has been proven working and all of the ants here saying the opposite are ducks;haters and bullshiters.

who r u? What conversation! And how it turned out to be that? Do u have prove? Who is the developper? If u didnt pay the big amount for it how do u know about it in this fake details.
You’re a fairytales teller.. shame on such fake people like you.. it is really unbelievable to argue with such persons who ironicaly, can create immediately a stupid imaginary story from the air.

screw you kids , you just here to ruin other’s work and say dumb lies and spread hate.

old carders know who i m from old forums i dont need to prove my work. Where were you bastards when i was the first person in underground forums to introduce emv chip software in 2015 - go check infraud archive you fools and see the posts and feedbacks in my thread / i was labled “hyperactivity/danger service” stupids!
but i just honest curious ,i had talked to you like i can proved you 100 pcs dump with pin ,you can keep the money ,and still will pay you 13k after you show some proof ,if you dont show any proof ,how could any guy pay you 13k in nowdays ,and you can keep all the money you cashouted by your software ,you wont lost anything ,and by searching your icq ,we can see you post alot of ads online ,so i guess thats mean you want to sell ,but dont want to show proof ,that not how it works buddy

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
but i just honest curious ,i had talked to you like i can proved you 100 pcs dump with pin ,you can keep the money ,and still will pay you 13k after you show some proof ,if you dont show any proof ,how could any guy pay you 13k in nowdays ,and you can keep all the money you cashouted by your software ,you wont lost anything ,and by searching your icq ,we can see you post alot of ads online ,so i guess thats mean you want to sell ,but dont want to show proof ,that not how it works buddy
"if any person can proof me chipso is real or fake ?i can give you 500$" better read what you posted you dont asked only for REAL you said even can proof its FAKE you will give you funny bro and im not black guy who tf was that? lmao

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
"if any person can proof me chipso is real or fake ?i can give you 500$" better read what you posted you dont asked only for REAL you said even can proof its FAKE you will give you funny bro and im not black guy who tf was that? lmao
proof not just talking ,proof need proofing ,i guess not just talking like
Judge by logic
he is real or fake ,for logic everyboby know its fake ,proof is soemthing ,after you show that ,nobody can Denial。。。not just anyguy ,hit me on telegram and saying ,"oh you know what , i know he is real or fake ,now give me 500""

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
proof not just talking ,proof need proofing ,i guess not just talking like
Judge by logic
he is real or fake ,for logic everyboby know its fake ,proof is soemthing ,after you show that ,nobody can Denial。。。not just anyguy ,hit me on telegram and saying ,"oh you know what , i know he is real or fake ,now give me 500""
bs idk whats your point but proved it here that you already paid someone with your fake topic lol

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
bs idk whats your point but proved it here that you already paid someone with your fake topic lol
You spam youtube with x2 software and fake advertisings you’re a dumb scammer.
Guys check youtube all plenty of accounts millions with his name sauce sharksauce darksauce and many users all x2 scam attempts by this same person.

he daily upload more than 100 videos to scam people on youtube

Top Bottom