I'm at my wits end with this... (x2 v5.1, rts5169 reader/writer, arqcgen, JCOP) SO MANY PROBLEMS!

budzone

Basic
Reaction score
Hey,

Its my first time encoding chips, and I'm about to lose my mind with this shit. So I bought some valid dumps from amigos, and a generic smart card "reader/writer" (I'll get into this one shortly) and some old credit cards from the trash with the intention of encoding new data into the old chip. Nothing is actually being written to the card (I think??). In X2 v5.1, I input all the required and provided data, then click 'credit', the data light lights up on the reader and after around five seconds then the dialog says 'job completed'.

Now here's the weird part... I go the IST gen, click read, and all the info is the same. I've also burned with ist load panel. again nothing. Then I thought the writer was only a reader so I disassembled it and looked at the chip on the pcb. Its a rts5169 media card chip with WRITING capability on the datasheet. I've used the JCOP tool try to format it, which when done says "format success". Is there some special driver needed or something. Or is it the fact that the cards are old credit cards? I'm litterally about to give up after a week of googling non-stop. This is a last resort i hope you guys can help a fellow carder out!!!

Hijakt

Basic
Reaction score
I think, I say think you can format the card with JCopHiroLive m. There's option for delete and format. I'd love someone to come in and write a how to guide.

Kate09

Basic
Reaction score
Не могли бы вы дать мне еще какие-нибудь инструкции? Я не знаю, как отформатировать чип с помощью GPShell...
вы знаете, как активировать карту с помощью gpshell?

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
You can't use old credit cards, you need new blank cards like JCOP J2A040. Your old credit cards ARE useful in creating your IST-files from them. So:

Get original card and read IST file (a general copy of the chip) with X2,
Find dumps which match your original card (same BIN),
Load your IST-file and put all new info from your dump, and make sure you get your ARQC codes,
Write your card.

As said before, it is a hit-and-miss game, sometimes dump is burnt, or the BIN just dont work in your area.. Too many variables.

C4l

Basic
Reaction score
You can't use old credit cards, you need new blank cards like JCOP J2A040. Your old credit cards ARE useful in creating your IST-files from them. So:

Get original card and read IST file (a general copy of the chip) with X2,
Find dumps which match your original card (same BIN),
Load your IST-file and put all new info from your dump, and make sure you get your ARQC codes,
Write your card.

As said before, it is a hit-and-miss game, sometimes dump is burnt, or the BIN just dont work in your area.. Too many variables.
So is x2 real or not? And have you got telegram

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
Yes, X2 is real and it does write your card. Does it always lead to success is another question :)

C4l

Basic
Reaction score
Yes, X2 is real and it does write your card. Does it always lead to success is another question :)
Damn it does?, do you have it? And nah it’s always a hit or miss game but I was debating purchasing it. But I don’t want to drop 1.5k on something I’ve never even seen anyone show me that it’s legit lol, and do you know any websites that are good?

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
Hey Mike! Yes, it does work. You don't need an activation code for it. Problem with this software is that it is limited in a sense. There is no guarantee your card will work bcoz there are a lot of variables.
Also, X2 only has the ability to write two applications max.

C4l

Basic
Reaction score
Hey Mike! Yes, it does work. You don't need an activation code for it. Problem with this software is that it is limited in a sense. There is no guarantee your card will work bcoz there are a lot of variables.
Also, X2 only has the ability to write two applications max.
What do you mean by 2 applications?

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
When you make an IST, it reads all info from your card. This includes so-called applets (see as extra functionalities). Some cards have more some less. X2 can read only a couple of them and write to IST. So if you have a card with say 9 applets, it doesnt read them all. Also when writing it back to a blank it can't write them all. They say the IST file is limited to 60Kb.

crazy_car

Basic
Reaction score
Hi all. Can anybody vouch for a reliable vendor who is selling the latest atr tools? Version 2.0 is ok ,but is missing many atr scripts(bins), and is not very stable. I believe the latest is called atr tools 1.0 ultimate.

Thank you.

pmpn

Basic
Reaction score
Hi all. Can anybody vouch for a reliable vendor who is selling the latest atr tools? Version 2.0 is ok ,but is missing many atr scripts(bins), and is not very stable. I believe the latest is called atr tools 1.0 ultimate.

Thank you.
exeba.com

Top Bottom