im working on a process to avoid av with batch

nillix

Supreme
Reaction score
So i was thinking you can do a lot with batch and there are not very many viruses out using batch currently to my knowledge as it can get detected easily but what if you make a batch that writes batches have fragments of code in a ton of small batches that are used to make a payload im doing this just to see if it will really work or not so what are your thoughts.

teamliutas

Basic
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would want to use batch for making malware. It doesn't have the same features as C type languages. But as for what you're asking, I'm not aware of any way of doing that.

nillix

Supreme
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would want to use batch for making malware. It doesn't have the same features as C type languages. But as for what you're asking, I'm not aware of any way of doing that.
im doing it just because its possible and i know how to do it batch is really fun to play with as well as sharpen up and everyone uses the main languages like c and py and its boring me making crap that does not require a challenge to get working

Valour

Basic
Reaction score
So i was thinking you can do a lot with batch and there are not very many viruses out using batch currently to my knowledge as it can get detected easily but what if you make a batch that writes batches have fragments of code in a ton of small batches that are used to make a payload im doing this just to see if it will really work or not so what are your thoughts.

Odds are this won't work. AV works in a few different ways, one of which is by fingerprinting code segments. It doesn't matter where your segments are, or if they're all broken up, it's going to match the signature. This is how your AV can categorize the different detections it gets into common classes, or specific serialized types.

Top Bottom