(Important) Let's talk cc

Pawi177

Basic
Reaction score
As a forum user to another are you tired of bad shops selling double hand even triple hand cc and lie to your face saying it's first hand only. There's no honor among thieves no more.

I want to change that. I'm thinking about opening a cc shop with only reputable sellers, if a bad apple comes in then you will have a choice to report it to us and we will remove it.

I will only start investing and creating this shop if I see people want it and will use it. Leave a comment or like the post to see how many people will want this to happen.

Roadmap

For Buyers

Store will have no registration fees

Full on search function

Seller report function

Gold bases 80%+ Valid rate and regular bases 30% to 80% with refund enabled.

Accurate seller valid rate with seller profile with reviews update in real time with routinely checkups

For loyal buyers bulk discount with the option to contact your favorite or favorites seller for custom order

Ticket system

Accurate checker (As you know all checkers kill cards but we will only use the best to accurately get a refund for invalid cards)

Will actively listen to feedback

Only tor site for private reasons

For sellers

80% Payout

Fast and private payout

Easy seller panel

For good sellers gold base with 85% payout

Build a clientele with reviews and promotion

Get loyal clients with option to bulk buy

Of course not everything of this will be implement right away it will take time, but it will be worth it. Let's bring the good old days back.

Like or comment to show people are actually going to tune in.

Last edited:

flybee830

Active Carder
Reaction score
"Accurate checker (As you know all checkers kill cards but we will only use the best to accurately get a refund for invalid cards)"
what makes your checker different..cos you said ALL CHECKERS kill cards.....

Top Bottom