In-store carding USA

Kenny

Basic
Reaction score
Hi guys, well I just needed to know I'm from the uk and have had much experience carding here, I wanted to come to the USA for instore carding,

1: which is the easiest/best state to swipe in if any?

2 : can I just use track2 info without writing track 1 on plastics will it work in most shops/stores?

3: does most international 201 just track2 info work same in USA as 101 cards?

4: do I need zipcode for most stores/shops?

Thanks in advance your answer will really help me out.

Peace

DCfB

Basic
Reaction score

Any state at the moment you find good Bin , Use 101/201 (avoid same state card ) , find good store , wear good clothes , don't forget there is Camera everywere ( u will need cap ) , don't get worry and don't forget the card you are going to swip is yours
. make fake id/embossed card with fake name on the Id . etc ...

2 : can I just use track2 info without writing track 1 on plastics will it work in most shops/stores?

yes , but if you have the opportunity to encode the both , do it cuz some store require Track1

yes , as you can see here most seller here are giving only track 2 and Rome0 have explained here how to use 201 (encoded on 101 plastic magstripe card) in store ( i think you will have to know this too )

for amex , yes

LSeven

Basic
Reaction score
Hi guys, well I just needed to know I'm from the uk and have had much experience carding here, I wanted to come to the USA for instore carding,

Thanks in advance your answer will really help me out.

Peace
it is easy carding in us if you have good stuff.

Scotty

Basic
Reaction score

Any state at the moment you find good Bin , Use 101/201 (avoid same state card ) , find good store , wear good clothes , don't forget there is Camera everywere ( u will need cap ) , don't get worry and don't forget the card you are going to swip is yours

yes , but if you have the opportunity to encode the both , do it cuz some store require Track1

yes , as you can see here most seller here are giving only track 2 and Rome0 have explained here how to use 201 (encoded on 101 plastic magstripe card) in store ( i think you will have to know this too )

for amex , yes
Thx for the info I would of +1 if i could

MightySwipe

Basic
Reaction score

for amex , yes
Why should you not use same state?

Top Bottom