Is cardingforum.ws scam or legit???

monstr103

Reaction score
Hey ,
can someone have experience from this site : cardingforum.ws . its looking weird , i doubt its a scam site

cat7kira

Reaction score
yes, it´s a scam forum , all its content and "verified" sellers belongs to a single scammer.

Morningstar

Reaction score
Yeah most of the forums claiming to be a carding group are all scammers. Everything there is fake including the comments and testimonies, they are all fucking rippers. I sent 500 dollars worth of BTC to escrow service and they just took over my account and submitted testimonies. Fuckers all of them. But the only way to get those goodies (cc and hacked balances) is via the popular blackmarkets on the darknet and from high ranking.
The guy making me rich now is savastanos from Empire market and he's ranked pretty high. And take me ( a scam victim's) word for it, he's straight up delivering. His email is [email protected]. Contact him for honest deals.

Rx8driver

Reaction score
Yeah most of the forums claiming to be a carding group are all scammers. Everything there is fake including the comments and testimonies, they are all fucking rippers. I sent 500 dollars worth of BTC to escrow service and they just took over my account and submitted testimonies. Fuckers all of them. But the only way to get those goodies (cc and hacked balances) is via the popular blackmarkets on the darknet and from high ranking.
The guy making me rich now is savastanos from Empire market and he's ranked pretty high. And take me ( a scam victim's) word for it, he's straight up delivering. His email is [email protected]. Contact him for honest deals.
I also deal with Savastan0 except thru his private shop. I don't like these walet markets and Apollon is exactly the reason why...

Top Bottom