Is SafeCoinEscrow_Bot legit?

l0ad3d

Premium
Reaction score
Hi

I'm offered a deal via safecoinescrow_bot on telegram. Anyone has experience with this escrow bot? Is it legit?

max

Basic
Reaction score
Hi

I'm offered a deal via safecoinescrow_bot on telegram. Anyone has experience with this escrow bot? Is it legit?
Only use admin here for escrow!

Ofcourse the person who offered you the deal owns the escrow bot

Trigga226

Carding Novice
Reaction score
It’s not fake I used it before with other sellers and had successful transactions on telegram no problems @coinescrowbot…Now you might have ppl acting like they have it but I must verify the real bots @ in @BigFatMarket

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
99% of telegram escrow bots are rippers bots because, there is nobody to talk to when you get ripped. I recommend using a trusted escrow over the years like CRDPRO.cc nobody was ever ripped by them and they have a big reputation to protect

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
It’s not fake I used it before with other sellers and had successful transactions on telegram no problems @coinescrowbot…Now you might have ppl acting like they have it but I must verify the real bots @ in @BigFatMarket
Sir, use enough BigFat and you will find out what I’m talking about.
Sometimes the man needs to hit a wall to understand something that was warned before.
I still recommend real escrow like CRDPro

Trigga226

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Sir, use enough BigFat and you will find out what I’m talking about.
Sometimes the man needs to hit a wall to understand something that was warned before.
I still recommend real escrow like CRDPro
Well I used them plenty of times without any problems at all

Top Bottom