issue with CCs

Lakk

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey fellow carders, i'm fairly new to this but i have alot of knowlege. I bought a cc with a good bin that was alive, i checked it and it was valid. Atp i had also used a residential socks5 proxy in the same state and city as the card owner. I also checked the ips fraud score on multiple sites and it was good, not blacklisted anywhere either. But when i went to actually use the card it said fraud detected. Any ideas what i could've done wrong?

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
Hey fellow carders, i'm fairly new to this but i have alot of knowlege. I bought a cc with a good bin that was alive, i checked it and it was valid. Atp i had also used a residential socks5 proxy in the same state and city as the card owner. I also checked the ips fraud score on multiple sites and it was good, not blacklisted anywhere either. But when i went to actually use the card it said fraud detected. Any ideas what i could've done wrong?
banks cant be fooled easily now with just socks5 and vpn theres a new trick to mask youre IP now

DirtySoda

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
- Try different anti detect browser.
- Try different better proxies
- Try different banks

You never know what could be the one thing that's detecting you as " Fraudulent "
So many things that could be the problem

Lakk

Carding Novice
Reaction score
- Try different anti detect browser.
- Try different better proxies
- Try different banks

You never know what could be the one thing that's detecting you as " Fraudulent "
So many things that could be the problem
thanks boss

DA4RKWEB

Elite
Reaction score
can get rdp & put sock in rdp mozilla, or usa 911 alternative PIA S5

Top Bottom