I've got an American Visa fullz to spend but running out of time.

Hackerman

Premium
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just joined the community. I've done a little carding back in the day, mainly in stores, but a lot has changed. I'm working on several methods that I'm planning to share with some friends. I just thought I would be done testing some methods sooner but bought myself two cards a bit to soon haha.

The first is a cvv with fullz details like ssn, address, email, phone etc. but I don't want it to go to waist.

I'm looking for someone that can help me answer a few questions I have left that I haven't been able to find on my own. Mainly about the many ways you can secure your anonymity these days. Do I use fresh/new laptop with vm/rdp/socks5 running of an USB sick? Or do I use my personal laptop running Proxifier, mac address changer, ccleaner and just wipe the thing down? Or nothing like it haha.

Anyway I'm hoping to get some digital goods that can be exchanged for BTC so no physical shipments. If you can help me out put the last pieces together, ill give you a 50% split and front row for other methods I'm working on.

And maybe It'll even be the start of a beautiful friendship, who knows haha. Send me a dm if you're interested.

bucx2k

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I need them
L
Hi all,

Just joined the community. I've done a little carding back in the day, mainly in stores, but a lot has changed. I'm working on several methods that I'm planning to share with some friends. I just thought I would be done testing some methods sooner but bought myself two cards a bit to soon haha.

The first is a cvv with fullz details like ssn, address, email, phone etc. but I don't want it to go to waist.

I'm looking for someone that can help me answer a few questions I have left that I haven't been able to find on my own. Mainly about the many ways you can secure your anonymity these days. Do I use fresh/new laptop with vm/rdp/socks5 running of an USB sick? Or do I use my personal laptop running Proxifier, mac address changer, ccleaner and just wipe the thing down? Or nothing like it haha.

Anyway I'm hoping to get some digital goods that can be exchanged for BTC so no physical shipments. If you can help me out put the last pieces together, ill give you a 50% split and front row for other methods I'm working on.

And maybe It'll even be the start of a beautiful friendship, who knows haha. Send me a dm if you're interested.
For sure

DirtySoda

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Seem like you know what your doing.

Top Bottom