Carding jCOP java software issues

Fellyfel69

Premium
Reaction score
I have not cloned a successful card yet. I've installed all the neccessary Spftwares and bought the hid omnikey 3121. Whenever I load JCOP to delete files and format it, it will not delete the files off of my Chime visa debit card. I've tried downloading the jcop software from a different source, I've tried buying a new omnikey, I've tried shutting the program down then re-opening it, I've tried taking the card out then re-inserting it, ive tried infusing the chip with the jcos panel software. However, none of this seems to be working and whenever I use card peek to read the card after trying to delete then format, cardpeek analyzes the emv chip and spits the same set of script That was on it when I first read the card and nothing was deleted or anything. PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying everything and nothing is working! My next attempt will be to buy blank j2a040 java chip cards and trying to infuse the chip then format and burn onto those and if that doesn't work then im officially out of ideas to try. Any help will be appreciated and whoever can help me solve my problem, shall they choose to accept, will receive a real nice reward/suprise. (I am a good looking female to give you a hint on the surprise?)

Last edited:

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello Felly, I would like us to cooperate and get started to a good term business together.. PM
My tele is @ gerrygetty

blackbird9008

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have not cloned a successful card yet. I've installed all the neccessary Spftwares and bought the hid omnikey 3121. Whenever I load JCOP to delete files and format it, it will not delete the files off of my Chime visa debit card. I've tried downloading the jcop software from a different source, I've tried buying a new omnikey, I've tried shutting the program down then re-opening it, I've tried taking the card out then re-inserting it, ive tried infusing the chip with the jcos panel software. However, none of this seems to be working and whenever I use card peek to read the card after trying to delete then format, cardpeek analyzes the emv chip and spits the same set of script That was on it when I first read the card and nothing was deleted or anything. PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying everything and nothing is working! My next attempt will be to buy blank j2a040 java chip cards and trying to infuse the chip then format and burn onto those and if that doesn't work then im officially out of ideas to try. Any help will be appreciated and whoever can help me solve my problem, shall they choose to accept, will receive a real nice reward/suprise. (I am a good looking female to give you a hint on the surprise?)
did you solve the problem ?

Top Bottom