Job offer - need 5-6 people

LaloSalamanca

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Need people in the US to retrieve products and sell them.

No, you won't be breaking into anywhere, I will send a box truck to any location you want, then you'll need to get the items inside, and sell it.

The items can be - vitamins, protein, computers, laptops, tablets, phones, tools and etc, I will inform in advance what it is.

PM me here, if y'all are serious we can do some business.

i12xmnu

Carding Novice
Reaction score
my telegram is @Emoney4el . contact me and we can go from there

Ace1215

Carding Novice
Reaction score

No, you won't be breaking into anywhere, I will send a box truck to any location you want, then you'll need to get the items inside, and sell it.

The items can be - vitamins, protein, computers, laptops, tablets, phones, tools and etc, I will inform in advance what it is.

I'm ready to work. I was recently doing this kind of work with another group. Did very well

jamiegorre999

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Interesting

outlawvixen

Carding Novice
Reaction score
im interested and serious hit me up

Top Bottom