Offtop JOKER STASH NEWS

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
GOODBYE JOKERS STASH

Humanity is still alive and here is one more graceful closure. Hats off to Joker Stash store.
Joker goes on a well-deserved retirement. Joker's Stash is closing.
When we opened years ago, nobody knew us. Today we are one of the largest cards / dumps marketplace.
Unfortunately, or fortunately - nothing lasts forever. It's time for us to leave forever.
We will leave the Stash opened for 30 more days, until 2021-02-15, so all Stash users can spend accounts balances.
On 2021-02-15 we will wipe all our servers and backups and Joker will fade to dark, forever.
And mark my word: WE WILL NEVER EVER OPEN AGAIN! Do NOT trust possible future imposters!
After 2021-02-15 there will be no more Joker and no more Joker's Stash.
Dear partners of Stash - you can be sure, that before we leave forever, you will get all payouts, contact me you know how.
We are also want to wish all young and mature ones cyber-gangsters not to lose themselves in the pursuit of easy money.
Remember, that even all the money in the world will never make you happy and that all the most truly valuable things in this life are free.

#AnotherLossForCarders

Beyondme22

Basic
Reaction score
GOODBYE JOKERS STASH

Humanity is still alive and here is one more graceful closure. Hats off to Joker Stash store.
When we opened years ago, nobody knew us. Today we are one of the largest cards / dumps marketplace.
Unfortunately, or fortunately - nothing lasts forever. It's time for us to leave forever.
We will leave the Stash opened for 30 more days, until 2021-02-15, so all Stash users can spend accounts balances.
On 2021-02-15 we will wipe all our servers and backups and Joker will fade to dark, forever.
And mark my word: WE WILL NEVER EVER OPEN AGAIN! Do NOT trust possible future imposters!
Dear partners of Stash - you can be sure, that before we leave forever, you will get all payouts, contact me you know how.
We are also want to wish all young and mature ones cyber-gangsters not to lose themselves in the pursuit of easy money.
Remember, that even all the money in the world will never make you happy and that all the most truly valuable things in this life are free.

#AnotherLossForCarders
link seems to not be working. still have a balance on there. help....

capntrips

Basic
Reaction score
So is there a link that works?

I also still have a balance there to spend...please help!

capntrips

Basic
Reaction score
did jstash really just leave early? This really is not something i would expect from them, in the time ive used their shop ive loved them dearly. Ive never had one bad thing to say about them or their services, literally never. But i must say I am disappointed, had i known i would have finished spending my funds...if someone from the shop is listening I would greatly appreciate being able to get some last cards, my financial situation is such that i have nothing to spare, im trying to make every dollar i can, i came home from a stretch in the can not even a year ago and im trying to keep afloat amid all this covid chaos...if anyone knows anymore details please fill me in, or all of us rather, im sure im not the only one blindsided here...

capntrips

Basic
Reaction score
immediately after posting this i felt i should add: amid the heat thats been on joker and crew as of late, what with those sweaty, meat-fisted pig-fuckers from fbi and "inter-anus-pol(e)" laying on the harassment like a new yorkers bagel schmear, it would be understandable if jstash family had to take off in the middle of the night, so to say. I would rather forfeit my account balance than see any of my brothers/sisters in law(less-ness) get nicked. So if thats the case, i just would like to know so i can let go of that smll hope that ill get one more time in the shop, and ill move on. If the candle in the darkness which has been called jokers stash has indeed gone out for good, then may they all go on with my blessings and wishes for nothing but happiness and good fortune. May the four winds carry you, and all our friends we no longer see for one reason or another, swiftly home. May the wind be ever at your back, the sun always on your face, and the road before your feet always straight and wide. One love to all who cut the rich with glee, that they may bleed as we do! Onward comrades!

shadowwaker

Basic
Reaction score
i have same issue still have funds and the shop is closed early i was expected in 15 feb as it said . any news why close early
i think in his message said the funds will be safe and process to all

lucif3rg

Basic
Reaction score
GOODBYE JOKERS STASH

#AnotherLossForCarders
Hi if anyone knows where i can find the vendor "dixdumps" base from jstash on a new site please lmk

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Any legit alternative to jokerstash?
All the other alternative are not as good as jstash.

alternative:
unicc
vclub
zuno
realand………..
etc...………...

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
Give away cc. Goodluck guys. We obtain it by doxxing databases.

Attachments

• 750 CC USA DUMP.txt
    189.4 KB · Views: 44

tataya270

Basic
Reaction score
iam sad please help me with link wiht dumps plus pin please nice thanks for all solders

Top Bottom