LookUp Bank Logs// Updated Cashout Guide// 98% Cashout Services.

Shimomura

Basic
Reaction score
We sell only High-Balance & Complete Bank Logs, Cash App & PayPal Transfers for the United States, United Kingdom, & Australia upon a myriad of Banks.
Bank Logs are currently the easiest Cashout source everyone is hitting on.
Our Bank Logs are spammed utilizing advanced phishing botnets and are intact upon dispatch within working condition. Extra diagnostic details regarding the Bank Log come standard at no extra cost to you.

Complementary Supplemental Deliverables:
All spammed Bank Log's come standard with the following deliverables

1. Cashout Guide (Bank Drop),
2. Debit Card Info
3. Phone Number & Carrier
4. Social Security Number (🇺🇸US - SSN) | National Identification Number (🇬🇧UK - NIN) | Tax Identification Number (🇦🇺AUS - TIN)
5. Full Name
6. State/City
7. Date of Birth (DOB)

Cashout Services Availability
Need help cashing out your Bank Log? We can do the work for you. After purchasing a log from us, you can add on one of our three cashout services, and we will redirect the funds directly to you. Abide by the “Recommended Cashout Service” under the tier of your choice, for the best resource given the log you have purchased.

Intermediary Trust Account Laundering - FULL TUTORIAL
We wire funds from the victim’s Bank Account to a temporary Intermediary Trust Account opened under a Wyoming Shelf Company to obfuscate the origin of funds, we then transport these funds to your own Personal Bank Account or Bank Drop, with zero risk.
Withdrawal Capacity: $3,000 - $250,000
Needed Info: Wiring Details for your Bank
Completion Time: 27 Hours
🛠️3 Hours to Complete the Service
💰24 Hours to Receive Wire
⚠️Risk Level: None, Full-Proof Strategy

Bank Log to Crypto Conversion (BTC or ETH) - FULL TUTORIAL
We utilize the victim's banking credentials to load the funds from the account to an aged Coinbase / Paxful / Coin Mama to acquire the crypto of choice, after execution the crypto will be sent off the exchange to your wallet of choice.
Cashout Capacity: $3,000 - $25,000
Needed Info: Crypto Receival Address
Completion Time: 2 Hours
🛠️ 2 Hours to Complete the Service
💰 0 Hours to Receive Crypto - Instant
⚠️Risk Level: Low, Possibility to having Wallet Blacklisted from Exchanges

Bank Debit Card Dispersal (Bank Drop)
We order a Debit Card replacement request of the victim's Bank Account to your personal or drop address that will be ready for cashout, the card can then be used at ATMs or Stores to cash out the balance.
Cashout Capacity: $2,000 - $8,000
Needed Info: Drop Address or Personal Address
Completion Time: 49 Hours
49 Hours (1 Hour to Complete Service,48 Hours to Receive Card in the Mail)
⚠️Risk Level: Mild, Possibility of Card Being Blocked Shortly After Usage

Other Cashout Guide
Make sure your cashapp is active and verified
Make sure to have a bitcoin Wallet ready for Cashout OR
Make sure you get yourself a self-registered account.

For More Information/Collaboration & Order Placement:

FREE INSIGHT
This information will help you find broken links and the causes of errors on the site and will also show who is overloading the server or trying to hack it.
• Mail server log - records of all sent and delivered messages, mail server errors, reasons for rejecting letters.
• Database logs—database queries, server errors.
• Cron scheduler logs - a log of completed tasks, messages from the commands themselves, errors when starting the croon.

There are several options for receiving logs. The easiest and most effortless way is to buy them. There are a sufficient number of sellers on the forums who sell logs, and at different prices.
Purchase Log-oB
There are logs for $1 apiece, and some for $20. The price of a log depends on its quality, country, as well as the services that are located there. US logs are the most expensive on sale. Due to the fact that there are a huge number of banks, as well as PayPal accounts. Logs that cost 19 are most often without selection, and basically there is all sorts of rubbish, like social networks or toys, although sometimes you get lucky and come across some worthwhile things.

For example, when buying a log with a ACH/WIRE active, it is important to check not only the presence of a password for it, but also whether it is in
Cookies or has rdp access. We check with a regular search in a text engine with cookies, at the request of PayPal. If there are more than one line, then this log is considered good.
Extraction Log-ob
Also, in addition to purchasing logs, they can be obtained using malicious files - RAT and Stealer. Stillers
intercept all C files,
crypto wallets, RauRa accounts with
the victim's computer and are transferred to you.
Next comes their development. We will talk in more detail about the processing of cryptocurrency, PayPal and banks in the following articles. RATs, on the other hand, provide remote access to a PC, with which you can obtain the victim’s logs and also work on them.

Last edited:

Neaa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I got drop accounts, down for deal? Let me know

Nimose

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Imma need your tuts if you got one and ready to sell.

Shimomura

Basic
Reaction score
Hit me up let's discuss money & more business opportunities.

Shimomura

Basic
Reaction score
A couple of accounts are available for plaid.
I got Marcus self-registered accounts too. Marcus is a plaid bank.
I offer lookup services as well.

time01

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure a very similar account with an very similar post some time back was banned and noted as scammer !

tsotsoo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
what was the name of the account? a friend recommended me to this seller; I haven't tried him yet.

Top Bottom