Proxy Large Residential IP Proxy With 99% Purity — 922 S5 Proxy

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
长logo.jpg

🔥The Most Trusted Proxy🔥
www.922proxy.com
🔻🔻🔻
922S5Proxy is a large residential IP proxy service provider, covering 190+ countries and regions, with 99% IP purity, providing solutions for enterprise market research, data analysis, e-commerce and other business needs.

The IP resources of 922S5Proxy are real residential IPs from countries around the world, with excellent speed, link stability, and security.You can choose IP from any country, city or operator to conduct business,it is suitable for business scenarios such as account registration, e-commerce, data collection, market research, SEO monitoring, Internet marketing, brand protection, advertising verification, etc. It can also be easily integrated with software such as fingerprint browsers and simulators.

8EFDE909-E1C1-47C9-B1E4-9A6827310ECB.png

⭐Why should you choose 922 S5 Proxy IP?⭐

✅Use as you need, invalid IPs are not billed

✅Covering 190+ countries, 200 million+ residential IPs

✅Support country, city, zip code and ISP targeting

✅Support API function

✅Support fingerprint browser, simulator and other scenarios

20221116214126.png
20221116214151.png
20221116214259.png

Attachments

• 长logo.png
    长logo.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

djberman2

Basic
Reaction score
Review of the service:
1: The application seems like Improved/modernized 911 Application with Better UI.
2: Seems to be working just as 911 but works on Mac and Windows. IP's seem to be Good Quality for the price.
3: Has best 911 features but not all.

I don't know if @922s5proxy keeps logs or no.

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
Review of the service:
1: The application seems like Improved/modernized 911 Application with Better UI.
2: Seems to be working just as 911 but works on Mac and Windows. IP's seem to be Good Quality for the price.
3: Has best 911 features but not all.

I don't know if @922s5proxy keeps logs or no.

Thank you for your feedback.

What kind of functions do you want to increase, and we can arrange for engineers to develop

djberman2

Basic
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback.

What kind of functions do you want to increase, and we can arrange for engineers to develop
Integration with Proxifier would be Cool. Like to proxy the whole system.
2FA is not working on application (Is Skipped when signing in), Meaning if someone got their hands on an account they can use the account on the application if its Mac or Windows.

The forward to all ports is flawed. It takes a lot of credits from the account and cant use a single port on windows like on mac.

Location is not always accurate.

Country, State selection dont matter because the app doesnt respect that. for example If you select (US, Illions, Springfield) it will display all cities with the name springfield in other states or even other countries.

IP Fraud score check or even just Blacklist check would be a huge plus.

Last edited:

IThenTiFy

Basic
Reaction score
I recharged $50 and now regret it. The program doesn't work good when trying to connect to proxy on RDP also when trying to forward proxy. I contacted support on Saturday on tele and still no response.

djberman2

Basic
Reaction score
Yeah, That happens. Wtf is wrong?
I recharged $50 and now regret it. The program doesn't work good when trying to connect to proxy on RDP also when trying to forward proxy. I contacted support on Saturday on tele and still no response.

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
Integration with Proxifier would be Cool. Like to proxy the whole system.
2FA is not working on application (Is Skipped when signing in), Meaning if someone got their hands on an account they can use the account on the application if its Mac or Windows.

The forward to all ports is flawed. It takes a lot of credits from the account and cant use a single port on windows like on mac.

Location is not always accurate.

Country, State selection dont matter because the app doesnt respect that. for example If you select (US, Illions, Springfield) it will display all cities with the name springfield in other states or even other countries.

IP Fraud score check or even just Blacklist check would be a huge plus.
Thank you very much. I have fed back your comments to the engineer

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please send me your problems in the form of video so that I can deal with them for you?

922s5proxy

Seller
Reaction score
USA, Multiple States
The quality of American IP has always been good, so there should be no such problem, but I will report back to the engineers, and we will update the IP pool regularly to ensure the use of users.

spoonbruh

Basic
Reaction score
I was testing the proxies and I regret spending my 50$. first proxies I chose were in alabama and all had fraud score of 90. Speeds for the proxies seem alright but they're burnt to shit. Maybe I just need to spend 50 more of my IP balance to find a clean one. Easy to use proxy on anything as long as you forward to port.

Last edited:

djberman2

Basic
Reaction score
I was testing the proxies and I regret spending my 50$. first proxies I chose were in alabama and all had fraud score of 90. Speeds for the proxies seem alright but they're burnt to shit. Maybe I just need to spend 50 more of my IP balance to find a clean one. Easy to use proxy on anything as long as you forward to port.
True, Fraud score is high and connection becomes unstable after like an hour of if the screen goes to sleep even for like a minute.

Top Bottom