Carding Let's Talk: Stripe

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
2945188.png
Stripe, you love it 'til you hate it.
I've covered it enough times on my writeups but people here are like my Exes that won't let go and keep nagging me about it.
So let's put this thread to talk about Stripe and Stripe Radar.

What do you know about Stripe, and what are your experience carding a Stripe gateway? Have you successfully cashed-out your own Stripe account? What problems are you having with it? What do you think makes it tick?

Anything related to Stripe. Let's talk!

terry456

Carding Novice
Reaction score
frankly, new here I tried some card but failed to cahsout trough Temu with non vbv card. Just wanna say amazing work bro can't wait for

Carding Bites: 3DS/VBV Demystified Part 2. keep rocking it bro.​

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
frankly, new here I tried some card but failed to cahsout trough Temu with non vbv card. Just wanna say amazing work bro can't wait for

Carding Bites: 3DS/VBV Demystified Part 2. keep rocking it bro.​

How much and what antidetect were you using?

mendoh

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i've tested US site with shopify around 200-300$ and it went well with an eu card with same shipping country. But with EU shopify i've had a lot of fail until i saw your shopify test guide.

i've tried many cc with the payment link tuto and when i found one with 0 score i've hit my first eu shopify (160$) and it passed ! I don't understand yet how it passed with the SCA. I've tried on many other website the same card with same ip and same drop but not shopify and it didn't passed :/ (also tried with an other shopify website and it went VBV)

i'm actually trying to understand how in EU it works, finding an actual method who i can repeat and be stable.

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
i've tested US site with shopify around 200-300$ and it went well with an eu card with same shipping country. But with EU shopify i've had a lot of fail until i saw your shopify test guide.

i've tried many cc with the payment link tuto and when i found one with 0 score i've hit my first eu shopify (160$) and it passed ! I don't understand yet how it passed with the SCA. I've tried on many other website the same card with same ip and same drop but not shopify and it didn't passed :/ (also tried with an other shopify website and it went VBV)

i'm actually trying to understand how in EU it works, finding an actual method who i can repeat and be stable.

One thing SCA allows is low amounts. I'll write more about SCA soon, but to simplify it's: it's just typical antifraud 3DS decision flow just a lot more stricter.

terry456

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How much and what antidetect were you using?
I used Brave I still couldn't find any trustworthy antidetect browser . it was a 400$ cart I guess it didn't work cause I tried shipping to different countries than card holder. I really wanted those clothes from Temu but I guess its hard hit for my humble starter experience.

mendoh

Carding Novice
Reaction score
One thing SCA allows is low amounts. I'll write more about SCA soon, but to simplify it's: it's just typical antifraud 3DS decision flow just a lot more stricter.
it was the first time i passed an eu card on eu website for that amount (160$) i don't understand how the SCA did accept that. looking forward your details about that

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
HELLO
as we know shopify use stripe gateway on some website when we place order suddenly it got cancelled we never use that card on stripe or any other shopify but we done order in past on that website even we clear cookies and change anti detect finger but still they cancelled instantly some shopify website what could be the solution bro?

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
I used Brave I still couldn't find any trustworthy antidetect browser . it was a 400$ cart I guess it didn't work cause I tried shipping to different countries than card holder. I really wanted those clothes from Temu but I guess its hard hit for my humble starter experience.
There are plenty of free Antidetects around. Certainly better than using Brave.

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
HELLO
as we know shopify use stripe gateway on some website when we place order suddenly it got cancelled we never use that card on stripe or any other shopify but we done order in past on that website even we clear cookies and change anti detect finger but still they cancelled instantly some shopify website what could be the solution bro?
Shopify has rule-based fraud checks on top of Stripe Radar. Some sites implement automatic cancellation once you hit a certain amount of failed checks.

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
Shopify has rule-based fraud checks on top of Stripe Radar. Some sites implement automatic cancellation once you hit a certain amount of failed checks.
shopify cancel because someone in past already did fraud with same browser or sometime of cookies they detect because in antidetect everything changed but still they cancel on first attempt

Dr.Pepper

Supreme
Reaction score
1724394383989.png

idk how they calcuate that clean mail pretty clean ip everything typed close to billing its weird

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
View attachment 44991

idk how they calcuate that clean mail pretty clean ip everything typed close to billing its weird
It could be that the card was already checked with bind-checkers. Read this:

gemzx

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Yo, can u provide shopify test guide that u've mantioned?

arture

Carding Novice
Reaction score
hi, i noticed with my stripe account that when i make a test transaction with different shipping and billing address and with a different name for example my card name is bob and he lives at 1234 boby street
and I put for example arture to be able to recover my colie and the address of delivery of my drop for example 4567 arturo street when I make this the score of fraud becomes superior and my transaction is blocker then that indicates that if I pass an order on a real site the order will be cancelled after a few minutes. then how do you make with the addresses and the names for shipping and billing? thank you very much.

ipfoxy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 44936
Stripe, you love it 'til you hate it.
I've covered it enough times on my writeups but people here are like my Exes that won't let go and keep nagging me about it.
So let's put this thread to talk about Stripe and Stripe Radar.

What do you know about Stripe, and what are your experience carding a Stripe gateway? Have you successfully cashed-out your own Stripe account? What problems are you having with it? What do you think makes it tick?

Anything related to Stripe. Let's talk!
thanks

newpotato

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I made an account on realandrare.to and was told to activate the account, i gotta pay $100 via ETH, I did and yet can't get in!
anyone here knows is the site real or I got scammed?

Top Bottom