Carding 💳 Live Carding Demo (LCD): Dundle.com (Giftcards + Video) 💳

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score

💳 Live Carding Demo (LCD): Dundle.com (Giftcards + Video) 💳

Welcome to our latest Live Carding Demo. Today we will set our sights on Dundle.com. Yeah, I know I just roasted gc carding earlier through my writeup but people kept annoying me about giftcards and I felt that Dundle deserved a second look.

Dundle's a digital marketplace which, for way too long, has kind of flown under the radar. It really hasn't been that much in people's faces, and maybe that is actually its magic. Relatively low popularity could make it a goldmine for people ready to exploit it.

The problem is, like I'll show you later: Dundle has a specific rule that trips up carders left and right. We will dissect this rule later. We're here to cut through the BS, run some real carding demo, and provide you with some potential roadblocks you might come across when dealing with Dundle.

So let's get to work and explore Dundle. Let's find out if it can be a goldmine or just another garbage site designed to waste our time.

Recon

Let's check Dundle's code structure. Firing up our HTTP intercept tool Caido, we can see some interesting requests heading to an Amazon AWS server.

Now don't get your panties in a twist just yet! This could just be another run of the mill analytics code; sites push analytics to gather data from users and optimize everything from UI to product recommendations. It's worth investigating, but let's not jump to conclusions yet.

Moving to the checkout flow, we're looking at a typical 3DS skip/force setup that we are all too familiar with. For newbies reading: if your fraud score is low, it should automatically skip 3DS. If you're lost and confused, do yourself a favor and checkout my ultimate AI Fraud systems guide.

The rest of the checkout process was vanilla as fuck. This simplicity could be both a blessing and a curse. Less fancy shit to navigate means there also fewer potential holes to exploit.

This initial recon we did gives us a baseline we can work from. Now it's time to roll up our sleeves and get elbow-deep and buy some gift cards!

Attack
Hitting Dundle is surprisingly straightforward, especially if you've digested my Appropriation guide. If you haven't, do yourself a favor and give it a read. It'll make this process smoother than a buttered dolphin.

Either way, the usual suspects apply:

• High-quality, if possible: non-VBV cards, or if you've read my guide PayPal works too
• Residential proxies matching the card's country
• A solid antidetect browser setup
• Patience (yeah, I know, not your strong suit)

Security Warnings: Dundle's Dual Checkpoints
There are two major hurdles you need to clear to successfully card Dundle:

Avoid high fraud risk items that scream fraud. This includes Amazon and Razer Gold. Unless you want to waste more time and resources than a government project, steer clear. If you're stubborn enough to try, you'll be greeted with this lovely screen:

Here's the shit that trips up most wannabe Dundle carders: They've got a simple yet effective rule. The gift card you're buying needs to match both your IP and the cardholder's country. They're doing this for two reasons: obviously to curb fraud, and to cockblock those Indian tech support scammers from fleecing grandma's retirement fund. If you missed my gift card writeup, now's a good time to catch up. Fail this check, and you'll see:

Good luck sweet-talking their support team into fixing this. They're about as responsive as a Snorlax from Pokemon.

The Dundle Carding Flow

Alright, here's how to dance the Dundle tango:

1. Set up your antidetect browser with a clean fingerprint.
2. Fire up your residential proxy matching the card's country.
3. Browse Dundle like a legit customer. Add some low-risk gift cards to your cart.
4. Head to checkout and enter your card details. Take your time, no need to set off any speed alarms.
5. If 3DS pops up, you're probably fucked. If not, hold your breath.
6. Success? Congrats, you've just carded Dundle. Failure? Time to analyze what went wrong and adjust your approach.

Remember, this isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. Take your time, be methodical, and for fuck's sake, don't get greedy. That's how amateurs get caught.

LIVE CARDING VIDEO (SPED UP A BIT)

Wrapping Up the Dundle LCD

We've dissected Dundle like a digital frog in a biology class. But let's not kid ourselves: this isn't some magical loophole in the gift card game.

Remember, all that glitters isn't fucking gold. Gift card carding even on platforms like this is often a pain in the ass. Security's tighter than a nun's habits and fraud prevention in an alarming rate.

If you're burning through resources like a trust fund kid in Vegas its time take a step back. There's a whole world of carding targets out there and gift cards aren't the only game in town.

Here's the deal: Dundle can be a decent score if you play it smart. But don't lose sight of the bigger picture. Your time and resources are precious: treat 'em that way. If gift card carding isn't paying off, it might be time to find new hunting grounds.

Stay sharp, stay adaptable, and for fuck's sake, stay out of jail. This is d0ctrine, signing off until next time.

Last edited:

eb303623

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
There's no sound to this video but it's still marvelous. I'm Grateful Man 👍

Last edited:

DaffyDuck

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Many people who are arriving now want everything ready, they don't want to research or go after it...

Dorothykk

Premium
Reaction score
Hi, I see in the video (Dundle.com) that you are using a TW card, but you purchased an Apple card from the U.S. According to what you said earlier, if the cardholder's country doesn't match the purchased card it will result in a block, but you didn't block it, why is that?

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
Hi, I see in the video (Dundle.com) that you are using a TW card, but you purchased an Apple card from the U.S. According to what you said earlier, if the cardholder's country doesn't match the purchased card it will result in a block, but you didn't block it, why is that?

The card triggered 3DS and it autoskipped, which guarantees a hit most of the time.

cupid34

Carding Novice
Reaction score
What antidetect and proxy site do you use?

hankthetank

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Really helpful stuff! I've been reading your guides and I greatly appreciate your work and willingness to help.

I see you used the higher trust email you've explained elsewhere for your customer info, but can you elaborate on the email you used for the delivery?

Would any newly created email be enough here? If not, what is your preferred method to getting new emails or do you just re-use an email that isn't gonna raise flags?

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
i have tried it and payment succesfull but order got cancelled for no reason as i see... payment refunded

Top Bottom