Looking 4 legit dumps shop

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
Lmao I've been on and off this forum for 1-2 years kid I just had to make this account because my old devices were confiscated and you've just joined in 2024 and bought your status lmao tricks are for kids
Cool story, I purchased a membership and what does that have to do with anything? You see me selling anything or recommending private sellers lol you all in your feelings speaks volumes! Me telling another member to use escrow always angers potential rippers lol

thedon23

Banned
Reaction score
Cool story, I purchased a membership and what does that have to do with anything? You see me selling anything or recommending private sellers lol you all in your feelings speaks volumes! Me telling another member to use escrow always angers potential rippers lol
I don't care what you do lol and just because u buy a membership doesn't means you have knowledge kid and yes I encourage people to use escrow as well I just dont personally also you dont see anyone calling me ripper, use your words wisely

thedon23

Banned
Reaction score
Or should I rephrase that " potential ripper"

thedon23

Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Please recommend legit valid selling dumps shop. Will appreciate any comment.
You don't buy them from a site, majority of dumps on sites are reused, the sellers who get them skimmed uses them, then resell then on sites.

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
I don't care what you do lol and just because u buy a membership doesn't means you have knowledge kid and yes I encourage people to use escrow as well I just dont personally also you dont see anyone calling me ripper, use your words wisely
I said what I said! Don't tell me choose my words wisely! If you're not a ripper you don't got no reason to feel a way! I don't care what you saying, too many rippers running around these days with the same tactics, I told member use escrow, anyone that refuses and isn't verified is clearly ripper and will be banned. Plain and simple.

Fixxx

Elite
Ultimate
Reaction score
I've been on and off this forum for 1-2 years kid I just had to make this account because my old devices were confiscated
1) 1-2 years is enough to learn the rules of the forum where you had several accounts (which is prohibited by the rules).
2) Losing access to account is your problem and responsibility. Tried to restore it through the administration? Doubt it...
3) Don't know why the Judge is just talking to you - if I were him, I would have banned all your accounts long time ago.

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
1) 1-2 years is enough to learn the rules of the forum where you had several accounts (which is prohibited by the rules).
2) Losing access to account is your problem and responsibility. Tried to restore it through the administration? Doubt it...
3) Don't know why the Judge is just talking to you - if I were him, I would have banned all your accounts long time ago.
I'm just giving him the rope lol he calling ppl kids when in doubt he is the one acting like a child over a regular statement!

bokokopam

Active Carder
Reaction score
I said what I said! Don't tell me choose my words wisely! If you're not a ripper you don't got no reason to feel a way! I don't care what you saying, too many rippers running around these days with the same tactics, I told member use escrow, anyone that refuses and isn't verified is clearly ripper and will be banned. Plain and simple.
how to use escrow service need to understand scammer its like a virus now

Top Bottom