Search Looking for HUNGARIAN CCs - Instant Cashout - 50/50 SPLIT

CashewEater

Active Carder
Reaction score
Looking for Hungarian CCs by the bank OTP Bank, specifically these BINs 543758, 532180, 490836, 510121.
I can cash them out instantly to any crypto, splitting 50/50

CashewEater

Active Carder
Reaction score
Oh accidentally posted a duplicate, please delete this one mods. Thanks

max

Basic
Reaction score
Looking for Hungarian CCs by the bank OTP Bank, specifically these BINs 543758, 532180, 490836, 510121.
I can cash them out instantly to any crypto, splitting 50/50
If you agree to deposit escrow with admin to prevent ripping , then we can deal...got your bins

CashewEater

Active Carder
Reaction score
Ripper refuses escrow!
Hoping foolishly you send him ccs upfront so he rips!!
So you want me to pay money to "escrow" first and then send CCs? lmao

Still looking btw

max

Basic
Reaction score
So you want me to pay money to "escrow" first and then send CCs? lmao

Still looking btw
Yes that's what I want ripper!! So I don't send your verified certified ripping ass my 100% valid cc and then you cashout and not send my share!!

The whole goal of escrow is to prevent you from ripping Me!!

But then again escrow makes rippers get too jittery, scared and very terrified cos how will they rip to feed thier starved lives if escrow is demanded?

CashewEater

Active Carder
Reaction score
Yes that's what I want ripper!! So I don't send your verified certified ripping ass my 100% valid cc and then you cashout and not send my share!!

The whole goal of escrow is to prevent you from ripping Me!!

But then again escrow makes rippers get too jittery, scared and very terrified cos how will they rip to feed thier starved lives if escrow is demanded?
How much is the "escrow"? xd

max

Basic
Reaction score
Still looking for legit people! Unlike this monkey up here!
What this hungry starved ripping idiot and verified certified ripping pig means to say is that he is still hoping to get fresh victims who are stupid and foolish enough to skip escrow so he can rip them and feed in order not to die of starvation

CashewEater

Active Carder
Reaction score
What this hungry starved ripping idiot and verified certified ripping pig means to say is that he is still hoping to get fresh victims who are stupid and foolish enough to skip escrow so he can rip them and feed in order not to die of starvation
Don't you have better things to do with your time? Calling everyone pigs on their post and then proceeding to use your shit "escrow" on everyone's post. Keep crying noob

max

Basic
Reaction score
Don't you have better things to do with your time? Calling everyone pigs on their post and then proceeding to use your shit "escrow" on everyone's post. Keep crying noob
Hungry starved ripping pig and unrepentant deceptive deceitful RIPPER!!
DO YOU ACCEPT ESCROW?? ANSWER:MO

WHY DONT YOU?. ANSWER: BECAUSE YOU PLAN TO RIP TO FEED IN ORDER NOT TO DIE FROM STARVATION

Top Bottom